12. Gone With The Wind (Jungkook) PART 1

Jungkook knew what he was doing was absolutely wrong. But he couldn't help feeling a strong lust. It consumed him whole and it wiped away every single trace of morality.

Who could resist a 5'4 pretty blond girl with hazel eyes. She knew how to love Jungkook right. But she never took the relationship he had with you lightly. She didn't care if she made so much cacophony on those late steamy nights. Where you worked overtime just to save enough money to buy Jungkook an anniversary present. He ceased to answer your phone calls and he always ignored your text messages. You worried that he overworked on dance practicing so you didn't bother him that often.

But the nights without him drifted by and you felt yourself grow more and more distant of him. Even his own hyungs didn't know what was going on. The weight of worry and stress only grew as you got little results.

"I pray that he will answer his phone," You told yourself.

No luck, you were sent straight to voice mail.

"Hello! My name is Jeon Jungkook. I will get back to your call as soon as I can. Please leave a message after the tone...안녕!!"

You tossed your phone back in your pocket. Something was wrong; you knew he would never be so distant in communicating unless if something drastic happened. You quickly called a taxi and headed over to Jungkook's house.

♢♢♢

"Well! That was great!" said the Young Girl with a giggle.

Jungkook let out an elated sigh. He turned over to check his phone.

4 missed calls and 5 text messages.

Jungkook sat up straight as he felt his blood run cold. He was to busy pleasing the Young Girl that he completely forgot all about you.

"Oh shit..." muttered Jungkook.

"I'm afraid you're gonna have to go,"

The Young Girl's eye widened in shock but her brows then furrowed in hesitation.

"It's y/n, isn't it?" She asked.

Jungkook took the girl by her arm as she used the other loose arm to cover her bare body.

"Who knows what could happen if she caught us both!! I'll text you in a bit, ok?"

The girl snarled at Jungkook as she stood her ground.

"So what! I'm tired of you having to hide me from your 'girlfriend' when are you going to just break up with her anyway?" She asked.

The door to Jungkook bedroom opened.

"My love, I'm ho-"

You see Jungkook in just his boxers with a tall and beautiful blond haired girl. You realized that the only thing that kept her entire body covered was a blanket.

Jungkook blood ran cold at the sight of your broken down face.

"Please..I can explain!! It's not what you think Y/N!" Jungkook yelled.

Your throat burned with pure rage and hatred as you saw the love of your life betray you for a one night stand. You leaned towards the wall so you wouldn't fall forward in shock. Heavy sobs closed your throat. The tears flooded down quickly as you felt your world crumble down to dust.

"I hope you're happy with what you did!"

You turned your heel towards the door and you made a run for it. Jungkook reached out to you only to receive a welcoming pain. A crimson red trickled down his bottom lip. He tossed in a gray hoodie with dark jeans and bolted out the door leaving the girl alone in his home.

"Hey!! Come back!! Jungkook!!" shouted the girl.

Jungkook's body shook with adrenaline. The city lights glistened on his smooth and warm skin. He yelled your name at least once or twice before he ran towards an outlet mall.

I'm so sorry Y/N! Jungkook thought.

Please come back..I need you!!

*****END OF PART 1