3. Day Dreaming (Seokjin)

Riiiinnnng!!!!!

Jin sighed in exhaustion. He didn't get much sleep since he stayed up really late texting you. He didn't have any regrets either but he knew it would cost him dearly since that also meant that he did not study for the math test he had next period. He combed his hair with his fingers and grunted in frustration. He wanted to take one more look at you just to keep him from blowing up on anyone.

He took a seat on the far left corner of the classroom and he slowly leaned his head against the desk with support from his arms and slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Oppa!!!" You yelled out.

"Jin Oppa!! Wake up!! Jebal!!"

Jin sat upright on his seat and rubbed his weary eyes. He turned his head away from the glare of the sun. You stood upright, smiling at him. You wore a simple blue sundress with silver sandals and a blue flower on your head that adorned your whole outfit. Jin gaped at you with his mouth slightly opened.

"Y/N??" said Jin.

You refused to wear anything that had girly written all over it. You were the type of girl that loved getting her hands dirty and expressed yourself as freely as you wanted. And it was to Jin's surprise to see you all...beautiful.

Birds chirped everywhere, the dandelions swayed gently from side to side from the soft wind blowing in ahead. The sun's glow gave off a perfect image of you. Jin was looking at an angel.

You walked closer to Jin and both of you intertwined hands. A jolt of warmth shot through his arm as he realized how close you two were. You picked up a white rose that sprouted from the ground and placed it delicately in your hands. You gently carrassed his face with the smooth petals hearing him take a peaceful breath. His heart was beating wildly against his rib cage. He tenderly took your hand and kissed it softly. Placing soft kisses all over your arm until he reached your smooth and delicate face. Your face radiated an endless joy and love. Taking his hand with yours you hum a little lullaby. Jin wraps his arms around your whole body and squeezes you tight.

"If every part of me thinks this is real..then I wish for this moment to never end." Said Jin out loud.

You let out a small giggle.

"Maybe it's real..maybe it's not?" You said with a naive look.

"Would it be real if I did this??"

You grabbed Jin by his uniform collar and pulled him towards you with a little force. Lips almost touching, you shut your eyes close and whisper something Jin couldn't catch.

"What?? Y/N...I can't hear you!!" Jin shouted.

The paradise surrounding the both of you spirals into a black abyss. You start to fade away and your figure fades into a swarm of beautiful butterflies that go downwards into the dark. Jin starts to lose conciousness but fights to get one last look at you.

Jin!!! Jin!!! Hyung!!! WAKE UP!!!

Jin practically  jumped put of his desk with cold sweat beating down his forehead. He looked around to see that the others were worried about him.

"Y/N has been waiting for you for about half an hour! You promised to tutor her on Geography!" Said Jungkook.

Jin sighed and grabbed his backpack. He left homeroom and headed to the cafeteria. He kept visioning you; the blue dress and the flowers. The what could have been a sweet and blissful kiss. Gone.

"Too bad it was only just a dream.." mumbled Jin.

He headed straight into the cafeteria only to find that you were gone. He waited...and waited..and you never showed up. Frustrated, Jin gets up and storms off outside where he sits..alone. With the rest of his friends off to do whatever guys do. Jin sat alone..thinking about the day dream he had of you.

Suddenly a butterfly lands on his backpack. He carefully looks at it. And thinks back to you. He leans up against the wall as a tear rolls down his eye.

You were gone...

You vanished and no one knew where you went. Just like the butterflies that migrate. You vanish into a distant place in hopes of a new adventure. Without realizing that you broke the heart of someone who truly cared about you.

The end!

Enjoy reading~
(I quickly typed this one due to the little free time I had..But I truly do cherish Jin as one of the most beautiful and precious member in Bts~♡ I love you oppa!!!)

Thanks again~