5. Campfire Love (Taehyung)

You came down from the mountain top gasping for air. Spending a few hours with Taehyung and his friends doing shinanigans? seemed like a good time for you!

"Hyung!!" shouted Jungkook.

"Yoongi, fell asleep in the tent! He was supposed to come with us."

Rap Monster let out a grunt as he pulled Suga out of the tent. With a cranky look on his face, Sugar was not happy.

"I said I didn't want to go on this stupid trip," muttered Suga.

You giggles at the cacophony occurring between everyone as you prepared the campfire. The warm sparks hovering in the air as the warm vanished into the cold air of the starry night sky. You stretched your hands out and let the warmth and glow of the fire take in any worries you had before the trip. Taehyung came up from behind you with a bag of marshmallows and two mega sized chocolate bars. You sat down with a few boxes of gram crackers as Jin put down a few good branches for the smores that made everyone squirm like an impatient child.

"I think that's is it!" said Jin in triumph.

A rustling noise was heard near the location of your camp spot and the hairs on the back of your neck stood up in alarm.

"I swear it's not me!" J-Hope shouted.

A thick heavy silence hung in the air. You picked up a thick piece of a branch, ready to strike at whatever was getting near.

Rawr!!!!!!!!

Jin let out a blood curdling scream as he fell backwards causing everyone to sprint in alarm. You fell back where Taehyung had carefully held you but soon fell to the floor laughing as soon as he saw leader Namjoon. Jin's cheeks were flushed in embarrassment as Namjoon held back laughter.

"That wasn't funny!!!" Screamed Jin.

Namjoon pulled Jin closely and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

"Admit it. It was hilarious," whispered Namjoon.

Jin shoved Namjoon away and sat on the far end of the camp fire.

"Hey..you know I was joking, please don't be mad."

Jin stared blankly into the fire.

"Come on..I'm sorry!" said Namjoon.

Jin pressed his lips lightly against Namjoon as he shoved a small piece of chocolate in his mouth.

"You're going to pay. But apology accepted." said Jin.

It gave you joy to see the relationship between your two friends blossom into something beautiful. Jimin kept making gagging noises at both guys but he then gave you a playful look as he saw both you and Taehyung really close.

Taehyung looked awkwardly into the fire. He stared at you then took you by your hand and stood up.

"I wanted to show you a cool spot that I found." said Taehyung.

Curiosity blossomed as the both of you walked away from the campsite as he took you to the edge of a cliff where you both sat peacefully. The full moon sat gently under the blanket of the starry night sky. The fireflies were bouncing around and the crickets were singing their tune of night. You saw an intense sparkle in Taehyung's eyes.

"Taehyung!!" You shouted in excitement.

You pointed at a shooting star that zoomed right by, leaving a dust trail in the dark sky. You sighed in awe as you saw the cosmic phenomenon right in front of you.

"Did you make a wish? Oppa?" You asked.

Taehyung gave you a shy smile.

"My wish already came true Y/N."

You looked confused, what exactly did he want that he already had?

"Why is that?" You asked.

Taehyung cupped your chin wish his hand as he gave you a long and sweet kiss. Your eyes widened under his smooth and warm lips that still tasted like chocolate.

"I have you with me on this night. That's all I want." said Taehyung.

He wrapped his arms around your waist as the both of you observed the fireflies dancing around in the break of night.

You looked up at Taehyung and smiled.

"Wishes do come true." You said.

The end!!