16. Fiction (J-Hope)

Hoseok threw the chair to his work desk across the room as anger flooded his whole body. The emotions of despair and hatred were eating him away quickly. His feet planted to the ground like superglue while he breathed in all the overwhelming emotions invading his thoughts all at once. He couldn't get over that one thing in particular.

The one thing that will always haunt him for eternity.

He still remembers the crimson slowly dripping from the dull kitchen knife. His horrid face as he found your corpse underneath the weapon. His hands trembled and eyes widened. He threw the bloody weapon across the floor and coiled into a ball. He let his envy and hatred turn him into a demon. But the blood lust lured him into doing what had to be done.

With nowhere to run and no one to go to. He stayed secluded in a small log cabin up in the snowy mountains. It wouldn't take long before the police department filed you as a missing civilian. But paranoia chewed at the ends of his nerves.

~~~~~

You walked out into the living room with little patience left inside of you.

"I told you this already!! Him and I are getting married!" You claimed.

Hoseok's knuckles whiten and jaw clenched with the words that came. He wanted nobody to come close to you. He refused to let any other man love you like the way he did. He denied the fact that you didn't yearn for him anymore. Gone into the fountain of memories soon to be washed in the ocean of the forgotten, Hoseok grabs you by the wrist and rage glares off his face.

"You will not leave this house until I say you do!! You will never say it's over until I tell you it is!! You hear me? Y/N??" Hoseok said.

You back up into a kitchen chair and broke it directly on Hoseok. A chair leg slices a large cut on his forehead giving you time to lunge for the door. Your clammy hands were unsteady with opening the door. You shook so bad that your hand refused to grip the door knob. Hoseok yank you by your shirt and threw you onto the sofa. He continued by ripping the necklace that was a family present off your neck and threw it into the fire pit.

"Do as I say and cooperate, you pig!" Shouted Hoseok.

It was pointless to wriggle your hands free from his tight grip. He already forced an aggressive kiss onto your lips. Grabbing a handful of your hair, you bit down on Hoseok''s bottom lip and shoved him off you. He shrieked and spat blood onto the floor. You gasped and ran towards the kitchen where you pulled the rusty kitchen knife that lingered near a chopping board. You were pulled down by the force of Hoseok's arms and you attempted to push him away. A sharp sting hit your face only to witness Hoseok punching you. You yelled out for help and your hand was pried free of the knife. You were slammed against the door to the kitchen cup board with Hoseok's hand coiled around your throat. He had massive strength and quickly began to asphyxiate you. Eyes wide and squirming in panic you muffled pleading noises.

"I will make sure no one else can ever have you! Even if it means me not having you!!!"

You screamed in pain. The rusted metal pierced your abdomen and your shirt was soon stained with a puddle of red. You flung yourself away a few inches until you were stabbed along the mid-center of your back and dragged back again. A streak was left against the white tiles as Hoseok punctured holes all over your body. He laughed maniacally as he saw you fighting less and less and your life dwindling under the power of his weapon. Hoseok couldn't stop and he felt alive with the blood pooling over the floor.

He slit your throat for the final blow and his hands were eventually bathed in the crimson of your own blood. He laughed once more before snapping back into reality.

~~~~~~

Hoseok sat silently under the steam of the hot bath. He sat in a dazed state as memories of you both played in his head endlessly. The cotton candy festival you participated in four years ago won you the title for: "Miss Cotton Candy Queen" for days Hoseok would tease you about your title until you were fed up. But you eventually gave in and kissed Hoseok blissfully.

He sat in the bathtub. His face blank and all emotions numbed away. He looked down at the dirty water and knew the police would find him soon.

"They will never find me...alive." muttered Hoseok.

"I will see you in the after life..Y/N."

Hoseok dunked his whole body against the water using his entire body weight to sink him down. His limbs naturally fought against the deprivation of oxygen. Bubbles rapidly came up to the surface, water swished furiously. Hoseok's voice was muffled against the warm bathtub water. His entire conscious was fading into black. He saw a skeleton with a torn black cloak take out his hand. A silver glistened near the side of the creature. Hoseok chuckled and reached towards the creature with amusement. But the skeleton retreated and looked at Hoseok Mockingly.

"You will suffer your burden for all of eternity!!!"

Hoseok felt his surroundings burn and his skin sizzled under the fire that enveloped the bathroom area. He clung onto one side and attempted to flee away before a bony hand grasped his throat.

"I have been waiting for you. Jung Hoseok!!" You said.

Only the sound of a blood curdling scream could be heard. As Hoseok's burned body lay there floating on top of the water.

~END OF STORY

(Note: I will be in the mood to write horror at times. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.)