11. Promise (J-Hope)

"When will you take this blindfold off me?" You asked.

Hosoek's lips curved into a naive smile.

"Not yet 자기야, Just wait," He said with a giggle.

Three years of pure bliss. Three years of endless joy and heart breaking fights. No matter how ugly things got between the both of you. Both you and Hoseok always stuck together.

"I sometimes wondered how life would have been liked if I never bought you that cup of coffee." said Hoseok.

It all started with a Caramel Macchiato topped with whipped cream. Which eventually turned into late nights text messaging and walks along the beach. You never put much into consideration into how life would have been if it weren't for your kind act.

"You'd be halfway across the globe being the biggest heart throb in the music industry," You said.

Hoseok laughed at your sarcastic comment as he gave you a quick peck on the cheek.

"Aish! The anxiety is killing me!! Are you done yet?" You said.

His warm hands touched your cool and smooth skin making goosebumps crawl all over. The blind fold fell delicately onto the ground as you opened your eyes.

"Oh my god!! Hobi!!" You squealed.

He took you to the spot where you both had your first date; It was a meadow not too far from town. But it looked like a true paradise. Rows of flowers as far as the eye can see, tall and large branched trees shading areas from the sun, and animals with their fawn grazing calmly on the vibrant green grass. The sun reflected of your face perfectly, Hoseok couldn't stop smiling at how beautiful you look. You basically looked like an angel that just laid foot on Earth.

"I remember this place, it's where we had our first kiss." You said in awe.

Hoseok took you by your hand and he swallowed every bit of fear he had.

"And this place is very special to me...Just like you, Y/N," said Hoseok.

"And a special girl like you deserves to always be happy. And I am willing to keep you happy for as long as I live."

You took a step back as both of your hands covered your mouth. A gasp escaped your lips as your eyes stung with tears of joy.

Jung Hoseok was down on one knee. He held out a small silver ring, it had a beautiful diamond shining gracefully in the center which took form of a flower.

In the back of the ring it said: I promise

He looked back up to see you in a crying mess.

"Y/N...Will you marry me?" asked Hoseok.

You lunged yourself at Hoseok and you shook your head quickly. You wrapped your arms around his neck and spoiled him with kisses.

"Yes, yes, and a million times yes!!" You squealed.

Hoseok lost balance and both of you fell to the ground in each other's arms. The ring looked stunning as you observed your new fiancé slip the ring gently on your finger.

"Until death do us apart..You will be the only one I will ever love," said Hoseok.

With that you slowly whispered:
"I promise,"

**END OF STORY