Chapter 1 : Back on Tracks

Picture of AJ Lee on the side :")
AJ's POV :
( Not Edited )

"Damn it feels good to be back on tracks !" I said flipping my hair.
"Home sweet home baby !" Nikki laughed.

"Yo ladies ! AJ you've got a good catch tonight, one of the best racers have returned and he's ready for a killer race. Wanna give it a go ?" David suggested smirking.
"Hell yes ! I'm hungry for a race right now !" I replied.
"Awesome I'll talk to him about it" David fist bumped and walked off.

Friday nights are always the best. Best racers come show off their talents and party all night. This is life!
Yes I'm a racer and I'm only 17. My dad used to race until he met with an accident. I love racing it just lets me do what I want. I started racing when I was 15 in California. Since then every Friday night Was race night.

"AJ David's calling you !" Nikki nudged me.
"Oh I'll be right back!" I ran up to him. People have started filling and the place is all up and running.

"He's the racer manager. The one was talking about earlier!" David introduced.
"Her ?" He pointed at me in a bored look and cracked a laugh.
What a way to make a first impression.

"Yes Steve what's wrong ?" David asked.
"Dude it's a girl!" He said between his laughs. What does this guy think of himself.
"Yes I'm a girl ! So what ? Are you scared that your guys sorry as will be beaten by this 'girl' standing right here ?" I said with a smirk playing on my lips.
He looked taken back but he immediately put on a smug face and came closer to me and whispered
"He ain't scared of girls babe ! Just watch you back !" He retorted.

"Okay ? Is the race on?" David asked.
"Hell yes !" I said crossing my arms over my chest.
"Of course! And this time they are gonna race for 4 grand " he smirked. This was never in the agreement?

"But -" I was cut off.
"You scared ?" He asked laughing.
"4 grand it is !" I said loud enough to make David jump.
"Alright head over to the start line !" He announced and walked off.

"Just be careful of what your getting into. Our guy never losses especially for girls" He whispered went off laughing.
He really pissed me off now. He might be a manager but I really don't give a shit. Asshole much ?

"Who are you racing against?" Nikki asked grinning.
"I don't know the guy never came. He's manger turned up." I replied with a bored look.
"Really ? Not many of the racers have managers AJ he must be one of the best of best then !" Nikki smiled widely.
"Who's side are you on ?" I asked raising an eyebrow.
"Yours obviously. Chicks before dicks" she smiled and hugged me.

I bought my GTR over to the starting line and whoever I'm racing's mustang was already there with Steve smirking at me.
"Nice car for a nice lady" he yelled.
"Duh !" I yelled back at Steve the stupid manager.

"Okay guys start you engines !" David announced. This was big. 4 grand and unknown racer ?

"GO!" With that I took off. Spinning through the turns and drifting I was already feeling the vibe. The guy sped off and now was Infront of me. The last lap did wonders! I took over and finished the race with a burnout I never expected. The crowd cheered loud.

"Was it really you ?"Steve Asked surprised. Strangely I still haven't seen the guy I raced against and it's always Steve.
"No it was your mom !" I replied. (Note the sarcasm please)
"Here's your 4 grand AJ ! You did great tonight" David smiled and handed me the envelope.
"Thanks Dave, oh and Steve maybe you shouldn't be so over confident because it doesn't get your racer anywhere." I winked at him and went over to Nikki.

"Whoooo girl !" Nikki shouted. Yes she's a very very loud person but her bubbly attitude always cheers me up.
"Hahaha it was fun" I laughed.
"Duh !" She snorted.
"Ready to party ??" I yelled.
"Hell yeah !" Nikki and I strutted our way to the party.

~~~~****~~~~

"Honey wake up you've got school today !" My mom chirped in my ear.
"Ahhhh 5 more minutes mom" I groaned.
"Ah ah no, c'mon now go get a wash or else you'll be late!" She said in a more loud voice.
"Fine I'm up!" I slowly sat up with my vision still blurry.

I did my morning routine and bumped my leg on the edge of my bed. Morning are never good.

"Bye mom" I said waving.
"Bye !" She replied smiling.
Getting on my rookie I sped off. Oh by the way Rookie is my car, more like my bae.

"I love what you're wearing AJ!" Nikki complimented.
I was wearing a black jeans , crop top,leather jacket and ankle heel boots.
"Thanks !" I said smiling. Nikki and I are total opposites. She's more of the wearing dresses all the time girl where I hate wearing dresses. She doesn't like street racing much even though I drag her to watch them.
She brown long hair and I have blonde hair. She had green eyes and I have striking blue ones she has an amazing body and She's total model material.

"See you at lunch !" I hugged her and left. Walking towards class I came in contact with a hard body causing me to fall flat on my face. Told you mornings are never good! Picking things up and stood up dusting off my clothes.
"Watch where you are going" a husky voice spoke.
"You too-" I looked up and saw a 3 guys of my age standing there with a smirks. The one I made contact He sure caught my eye. Toned built body, hair styled to perfection and his blue eyes adding the fierce appearance. He was hot ! No wait he's beyond hot. Call me crazy for saying this but this guy is truly a Greek god.

"Oh look it's the street racer !" One of his friends said laughing.
"Huh ? Do I know you ?" I asked the person standing next to him.
"Yeah ! You raced against him yesterday at ---" The guy who made me fall slapped the back of his head.
"Ow!" He yelped in pain.

"H..unt...er Christan" I stammered. Shit I raced against one of the best racers ! I felt both ecstatic and scared. I was happy because I won against Hunter and Scared because he was not gonna leave me alone anymore.
"That's me for sure sugar cheeks" he smirked. Shoving him and I went straight to class without stealing any glances.

The rest of the day was a blur and finally lunch is here. Nikki was already sitting with Blake,Ashton and Emily.
"Hey AJ!" They said in unison.
"Hey guys!"
"Wassup ? You don't look fine?" Blake asked taking a seat closer to mine.
"I found out who I raced with yesterday" I said silently.
"Whoooo??" Nikki screamed while everyone else sent her deathly glares.

"Hunter Christan"
"What ???" Nikki screamed again this time Emily punched her arm and hushed her.
"You mean the one who was in Carli for 3 years has returned?" Blake asked.
"Yes it's him"
"Man I need to see this guy! It's been a long time !" Blake and Ashton were best friends with Hunter so it's obvious that they'll be over the moon to see him.

"Don't worry AJ ! You still won!" Blake winked and walked off.
"I still can't believe all of this ! I didn't come for one race and all of this happens!" Emily growled.
"Nothing happened anyways Em" I said shooting my head.
"Yeah sure sweetie!" She exclaimed.

"You know AJ for one moment I actually thought it could be Hunter but then again I thought he was still in California" Nikki stated.
"Argh ! Whatever it is I still won and I'm proud about it sista!" I said laughing.
"We are proud too !" Emily smiled.

The warning bell ran. Throwing away the tray I headed back to my locker to get my books. When I opened the locker and squashed piece of paper fell onto the floor. I picked up and something was scribbled on it.

AJ,
It's time for some payback ;") meet me at the rosewood arena tonight at 8 sharp. It's 5 grand this time sweetheart. -Hunter.

Holy shit ! Now what I am gonna do ? How am I gonna get permission from my mom! I'm allowed to race only on Friday nights. And is 5 grand ! 5 grand ! I can't be a loser either ! Argh what the hell did I get myself into.

So the first chapter is up guys 🙋🏻 I hope all of you will continue reading and help me improve my writing. Love you all loads ❤️ take care 🙊 until next time :")
-Ona xoxoxo 😇💘