Epilouge

AJ'S POV :

"Alright you two stop right there ! What did mommy say about fighting?" I asked Emerson and Emily.
"No fighting." They both said in unison.
"Exactly now go up to your rooms and clean it up please." I crossed my hands over my chest and looked down at them.
"Okay mommy" they both raced upstairs. In their genes !

"You feisty lil momma" Hunter hugged me from behind.
"Oh they are definitely ya kids boy. They know how to turn this home upside down." I smirked.
"Of just like momma." He kissed me after finishing his sentence.

Yes, we are married and we have twins. One is Mr.Emerson Romeo Christian & Ms. Emily Rose Christian. Both just turned 4. My lil munchkins.

Also yes Hunter is alive ! He won ! Oh wait lemme recap that last night.

Sgshsinakqnsbd ! He won ! My Hunter won. The relief tho ! I saw him pulling up and immediately sat down on the floor.
"Dude he did it !" Nikki screamed. In her natural habitat.
"I know. So relieved." She pulled me back up.

I saw him making his way over to mine. He lifted me up smiling from ear to ear. I could tell how happy he was. I've never seen him this happy. So cute oh my god.

"I'm so proud of you baby !" I exclaimed.
"Gah I love you ! I'm so happy I could beat his sorry ass." Hunter said putting me down and pulling me to his chest. I could feel his heart beating just as fast as mine. Aw my poor love.

So my dad couldn't race because Riley was stuck in a ditch and had to be taken to the hospital and Buchanan had to leave with him. My dad was pretty upset that he couldn't race him but I could see how happy my mom was. Buchanan was obviously too scared to even race my dad let alone try death racing again. That's probably why he left. I mean Riley could've just gone by himself. It was just a small wound.

After 5 years this where we are now. To be honest, I am happy. I have my mom and dad with me. I married my best friend and now I have two lil daredevils. Can anything be more amazing ? I don't think so. There isn't much to say because you all have been through all of it with me. However tho I have one question Hunter has never told me till now. You know how he calls me 'Butterfly' I've never really understood why. I've always asked him why he keeps calling me that. It's an insect. A very beautiful one, but why ? I'm pretty sure there's a more deeper meaning to it.

"Babe why do you call me butterfly ? And no you can not brush it off. I need to know. Please tell me ?" I pouted at him.

"Oh my butterfly, They are deep and powerful representation of life. It's known for its endurance and change. It does everything by itself and blossoms into the most beautiful insect Mother Nature has ever created. To me that's what you mean, you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. No matter what you go through you won at life. You are my own butterfly." He smiled so calmly.

My heart exploded. That was so heart touch. Aww ! That meant so much to him. Cutest ever. I can't even. Gah.

This is when I realized that I don't have to be Ms. Innocent or Ms. StreetRacer, I could be both and still win at life. I didn't have to chose one. I could do both however I like in which ever way I like.

And it's done ! I can't believe I finished this book. It's been sometime and I would like to apologize to everyone for being one year late to upload the last two chapters. I migrated and I was going through a tough time so I took time off to focus on myself and my studies. This is for you all. Thank you my loves you guys make me who I am. Truly blessed and honored. Stay tuned for me. Got a lot in store for you all. Much love. Stay blessed xx

- Oneli. ♥️