Chapter 4 : Detention and Parties 1

Aj's POV :
( unedited )

I woke up to the sunshine Rays dancing in my face. I did the morning routine as usual and headed downstairs. It had been 2 days since the whole getting-drunk-and-Hunter-bringing-me-home thing. Ever since my moms been giving me a cold shoulder and dads pretty much ignoring me 24/7. I didn't see Hunter in school too. It's finally a Friday. Which means it's race night and no school for 2 days !! Whoot whoot !!

Walking downstairs both mom and dad ignored and I did the same.
"We won't be home till midnight" mom said refusing to make eye contact.
"Whatever"

Wonder why they aren't gonna be home ? Plus my dads got a bad leg which makes things harder.

I parked my car in an empty space next to Nikki's and went to the lockers. I found Emily and she I had Biology together so we walked to class together. Nikki has PE and Blake and Ashton has Art. I know it's weird but trust me they are amazing artists.

"Okay class.... There's a new student here who'll be joining us today and her name is Torrie" Ms.Taylor introduced. A very shy and really pretty girl was standing in the door way. I guess she's Asian.
"Be nice kids !" Ms.Taylor said in a more of a demanding tone.
"Okay let's talk about homework... Shall we.?" She continued. Argh I forgot homework again. Here I come detention.

"Detention?" Blake asked chewing his fries.
"Yes !!" I said for the 32nd time.
"Second time ?" Emily asked.
"So far yes" I said grinning.
"Good job" Ashton nodded.
"You'll be awarded Detention Queen Nikki" Hunter said sitting down next to me. Who invited him and why is he sitting next to me.
"I'll be honored " Nikki winked.

"Why are you here?" I poked his bicep and whisper to Hunter.
"Because I enjoy sitting here" He shrugged casually and went back to eating.
"Well Elle is shooting daggers at me and I don't like it !" I whispered back.
"Well then make her stop!" He smirked.
"Your useless!" I continues do eating the lovely burger I had in front of me.

"My friends hosting a party tonight who wants to join ?" Hunter announced.
"Meeeee" everyone said in unison except for me.
"You Aj?" Emily asked.
"I'm not feeling well but you guys can carry on" I said avoiding eye contact.
"Gosh you suck at lying" Blake groaned.

"I'm not"I argued but deep down I was lying. I don't know why but when I'm around Hunter everything's different. He makes nervous.
"Aj?" Ashton kicked me.
"Huh ?"
"You zoned out!" Nikki retorted.
"Oops my bad" I smiled sheepishly.
"So you coming ?" Nikki asked and everyone was staring at me.
"Fine I'll come" I agreed because I knew I wouldn't win this conversation.
"Whoot Whoot!!" Emily cheered.

~~~~****~~~~

"Can I change into something else ?" I asked Nikki shifting uncomfortably.
"For the 100th time no! This is a party sweetheart not a funeral"She scowled.
"Fine" I was wearing one of the most revealing dress ever. It was sexy and eye catching but way to over dressed just for this party.
"Nikki do you know where your brother keeps his perfume and his---" Blake stopped walking and literally gawked at me.

"Whoa babe your look stunning" Blake winked.
"Hahaha thank you and if you weren't my best friend I would've slapped you already for gawking at me" I picked his arm and he laughed.
"You two flirt more than my dad and mom does" Nikki grunted.
"No we don't it's simply called complimenting sweetheart or and you look ravishing as hell" Blake threw a hand around Nikki and said it all smiling when Nikki turned into tomato.

"Let's go babes" Ashton crashed in with Emily standing beside him.
"Okay"
"You two are looking sexy and if you guys weren't my best friends I would've banged you already" he laughed and all of us joined in. Typical Ashton Alert !!!
"Can we go now !!" Emily asked with a frown.
"Okay !!" Nikki said grinning.

~~~~****~~~~

The car ride was silent except for Blake who kept singing so loud that we couldn't hear the police sirens chasing behind us. Luckily none of us fell into trouble due to speeding.

"We are here !!" Ashton screamed.
"You didn't have to scream so loud asshole" Blake groaned.
"Sorry mate I'm already feeling the vibe" Ashton said chuckling.
"Alright let's go you two !" Emily broke them apart and we walked in.

"Hey you guys came" Hunter saw us and came in.
"Of course wouldn't miss it for the world" They said laughing.
"I need a drink anyone who's gonna join me ?" I asked just to get away from Hunter.
"Me !" Nikki and Emily said in unison and I mentally did the happy dance.
"Alright see you later" the guys waved except for Hunter who's eyes never left me.

"Three beers please" Nikki ordered.
"Coming right up beautiful" the bartender winked.
"He's so cute!" Nikki whispered to us and we just rolled our eyes!
"Here you go" he handed us the cups and slid a piece of paper into Nikki's hand And gestured a call me later sign.

"For your information he's too old for you" Emily said when he left.
"You don't know his age ! So Hush" she said with a pointy look.

"AJ !!" A squeaky voice screamed.
"Elle hey !" I said forcing a big smile.
"It's my cousins party !!" She said swaying over. Guess someone's knocked off already.
"Cool !" Nikki said.
"Can we like Dance !!!??" She yelled.
"Yessss " Nikki joined. Emily and I just exchanged looks.
"C'mon AJ !!" She pulled me.
"Nah maybe later I need some fresh air catch ya later" I said and dragged Emily out.

"What was that about ?" I asked Emily.
"Feeling the VIBE" she said. Nikki gets excited when it comes to parties and especially dancing which leads her to do unexpected and unwanted things.
"Emily ??" A guy asked.
"Stephan ??" She said just as shocked as the guy looked.
"Oh my god long time !!" She ran up to him and hugged him. What's happening??
"Yesss !! But you ? Here ? How ?" He asked looking at me and then the house.
"Oh Hunter called us over" She said smiling.
"Cool wanna go for a .... Walk ?" He asked scratching the back of his head.
"Uh yeah ... Cool" she said.
"I'll be right back babe" she told me and went.
"Have fun you hoe" I winked At her and she blushed like a small girl.

Someone has a crush !!!!

Updated 😇 part 2 of Detention and Parties will be updated next Sunday ⛄️ till then love ya'll 💕 take care 🙊
-Ona xoxoxo 💙