Chapter 10 : Intense.

Aj's POV :

"No no no" I kept praying. So far Hunter's way behind. Come on. What the hell is he even doing?
"Hi Aj." A squeaky voice made me jump.
"Oh hi Elle." I mentally slapped my face. Why does she have to always be a pain in the neck.
"My boyfriend's winning and I can't even." She said laughing and clapping.

"You mean Derek ?" Why am I not surprised.
"Yes. You're ex. I don't know why you left him I mean he is the best. So hot and what can I say he's got an amazing package down there."She said winking. Gross.
"Got to go. Oh and do me a favour." I rushed.
"Sure thing honey." She smiled so widely. Fake bitch.
"Ask him how mine tasted ? And tell him to rate mine to yours." I winked back and left immediately. She was so taken back I heard her nails digging into her phone cover.

"What did she want ?" Nikki asked me when I reached her.
"Derek's dating her 'apparently' and I think she wanted to run it on my face, sadly it backfired." I laughed and Nikki hooted.
"That's my girl."

Hunter and Derek are neck and neck. Hunter caught up mid way and totally took over. But now Derek's catching up. This is so intense. Everyone is so quiet waiting till the next checkpoint announces of who is in the lead.

"And Hunter takes over baby." The loud speaker blasts through. Well the crowd goes wild. I felt a sudden sense of relief rush through my veins. No more checkpoints. We only got to find out by who comes in first.

"1 more minute." Dave shouts to the loud speaker. And the count down begins. Whoever who reaches first is declared the winner.

"3 2 1 ...... And he does it!" Dave screams whilst everyone else run towards the cars flocking over the winner. They carry him up and chants his name. Shit now it's beating up time.