Chapter 13 : Finding Dory or Conjuring 2 ?

Hunter's POV :

"No thank you?" Derek asks me.
"Get lost already." I spoke bitterly and walked in.

"Why are you so late to come home?" Dad questioned me.
"Since when are you back and why on earth would you care?" Now I was beyond pissed.
"I'm your dad and you cant talk to me like that." He said straightening up.

"If you were my fucking dad you wouldn't have abandoned me and mom. Now get the fuck out before I kick your sorry ass outta here." I spat.
"Hunter it's okay. We were just having an conversation." Mom entered with a water bottle.

"Whatever." I was tired. I needed sleep. Such a eventful night.

Aj's POV :

What happened yesterday. Damn it. Derek again. Why did he have to come back ? Ever since he came back I honestly am scared. He's a disgusting creature. My thoughts were scrambled when my phone rang. It was Nikki.

"OMG YOU ARE ALIVE ! PRAISE THE GOD. AND WHY DID YOU NOT CALL ME. FINALLY I CAN BREATHE. PHEW." She literally screamed in my ear. This woman is insane.

"Well hi and morning to you as well. I fell asleep when I got home. Soz." I said shaking my head.
"Did any spark go over the place ?" She asked cheerfully.
"No." I said laughing.
"Buzzkill." She groaned.
"We are having a home run tonight. Come over at 5." She said.

Did she say home run like those baseball games. We are having a game today ? Am I trippin' or are they ?

"Wait a baseball match ? What ?" Eh I'm confused.
"No you dimwit. A movie night with the squad." She screamed again.
"Oh be specific next time. And stop screaming in my ear woman." I said yawning.
"Soz babe. Got to run. Catch you later. Bye cya." And she hung up.

Movie night huh ? More adventures with Hunter. Why can't I ever get a break. So much happens when he is around.

Crap what am I gonna wear ? Shoot. Movie night means comfy, cute and comfy. Sweatpants? No no. Pajamas ? Too comfy. Shorts and tank ? Too mainstream. Girl issues.

Decided I'm wearing my favorite pajama aka jumpsuit. Definitely a score.
Wait back up. Why am I so worried about my outfit ? Because genius you wanna impress Hunter obviously.
The hell no ? Who are you trying to convince you or me ? It's the same person. Shut up consciousness.

Thoughts aside I'm gonna jump into a long hot shower. I stripped out of my clothes and got into the hot water bath. It was filled with galactic bubbles and the best music. Already feels good.

"Let's vote. Who's up for conjuring 2 ?" All the guys put their hands up.
"And who's up for Finding Dory ?" All the girls put their hands up.

"It's 3 on 3 so I guess we got to go with the most amazing line ever 'Ladies first' which means Finding Dory." Emily said smiling wide.
"And followed by Conjuring 2 for sure." Blake said.

"All cool babes. Now take your seats so I can hand y'all the popcorn and colas." Nikki announced. In fact she's very methodical.

Ashton sat next to Emily. Duh. Blake took a beanie and Nikki pulled one out as well. Leaving me and Hunter to take the love couch. Oh joy.
Without making anything more awkward I sat down and he did the same. After everyone was settled down the movie was on. A little into the movie I could see Hunter stealing glances already. I caught him twice and he caught me once.

We haven't spoken a word yet. Talk about awkward moments.
"I see butterfly stealing glances ah ?" Hunter spoke taking me back with surprise.
"I should be asking you that." I whispered.
"Happens when the girl sitting next to me looks awfully good." A pang of excitement ran through my veins and my cheeks heated up.

"Do I see someone blushing ? Too bad I can't see it properly cause of this darkness." He smiled without making eye contact.
"Shut up and just watch the movie." I barely got the words out. What's happening to me? Nah nah nah nah. You don't do feelings allowed Aj. Not anymore Aj.

Hey hey lovelies. I'm sorry for the late update guys. I'll be more active from now on. Keep reading. 🌸 GUYS GUYS GUYS WATCH FINDING DORY AND CONJURING 2 I totes dig those two movies. Definitely good stuff. It's just got the balance of all. 🐙 Also if you guys have any new ideas which can be incorporated into the story please do send in your expressions. It'll definitely inspire and make the story better. 🍀

Quick question. Within how many chapters should I finish this book ?
Love you all loyalists. 💕 bye. Take care. Spread love and kindness. See y'all soon.
-Ona xx 💙🙊