Chapter 12 : Butterfly.

Aj's POV :

"Did Ashton know ?" I asked Derek keeping my distance.
"Obviously not." He smirked. He needs to stop doing that before I smack it off his damn face.

"Hunter we have no choice but to go with him." I whispered.
"Like I will." He added.
"Please. I can't go with him alone. I'm scared to." I blurted out and he just looked at me in a very weird way. Talk about awkward moments. After a few seconds of the staring game. He spoke up.

"I'm coming only because of you. You owe me." He said and went over. A sigh of relief rushed through my veins.
"Get in Aj." Hunter called out.

All Derek did was smirk. What the hell was he smirking so much for. I had safe way opened in case anything happened. It was such a silent ride all I could hear was the breeze slapping the trees. It was soothing and definitely awkward. Sitting inside a truck with two guys who I fear. Nope nope bad bad choice.

"Drop her first." Hunter spoke with a husky voice.
"Protective man." Derek let out a sarcastic laugh.
"I'm telling you man she's not worth it. She can't give you that pleasure too small. Give up already." He laughed in the same manner again.

Flashbacks rushed through my brain. I could feel tears forming up. I'm scared. Suddenly Hunter griped my hand tighter and held me close.

"Say another word and I'll kill you and make it look like a fucking accident." He spat.
"Whoa whoa chill brother. Just advising you. No need to superman over me." He smirked looking at me sending chills over my body.

A tear rolled down my cheek and quickly wiped it off.
"You okay butterfly?" Hunter whispered.
"Uh huh." I managed to get those words out.
"Don't be scared I'm here. He'll die if he touches you." He said in a soothing voice and it made me calm down.

Hunter's POV :

"Butterfly wake up. We are home." I shook her slightly.
"Let me carry her and say hello to her dad." Derek came back.
"Don't you dare even think about it. Get in the damn car till I get back." I gritted my teeth.

I carried her all the way to her bedroom. She looked like an angel. No Hunter no. I hurried back down.

"Thank you son." Her dad smiled faintly.
"Pleasure." I shook my head and walked out.
"Could you promise me one thing Hunter?" Henry called out.
"What is it Me. Henry?" I asked impatiently.
"Don't hurt her and please protect her. She's all I have got." He said sighing.
"I promise you I will." I smiled back and left.

I got back in the truck and left. But my head was filled with images of Aj. What is wrong with me. Get a damn grip Hunter. You don't do feelings. Convincing myself I sat back in silence and let this jerk take me home.

Hey guys 👅 how's y'all doing ? Updated another chap 🤓 AND RIP CHRISTINA GRIMMIE. 😭❤️ wonderful soul and truly didn't deserve what happened. Love you long time. Xx
Keep reading. 🍪
And spread love and kindness guys. Because nowadays people really don't seem to give shit about other people's feeling and that really pisses me off. Take one second to make another person smile. A compliment or a small act of love can take you and them a long way. Don't ever regret such acts. After all we all are humans who feel the same thing. 🙊 be the change you want to see and feel and inspire. Because great people always remains great. ❤️
-Ona xx 💙✨