Chapter 8 : Welcome back drama.

Aj's POV :
(UNEDITED)

"I told her I told her I told her !" Ashton said hugging me real tight.
"Ash--can't breathe" I said almost chocking.
"Ah sorry babe" he laughed. This guy is high.
"I owe you love." He said.
"Duh. I need stuff for this achievement" I said laughing.
"Anything anything." He said smiling too.

"I was just kidding Ash I don't need anything plus I just made you realize it. That's all."

I couldn't find Nikki so I headed straight to class. I have English first. And my homework was completed. Yay. So no detention.
The final bell rang and Nikki rushed in and too the seat next to me.
"Why you late?" I asked her.
"Alright Morning kiddos." A substitute teacher announced cutting what Nikki was about to say.

"Turn to page 89 and start reading. Chop chop." He smiled and say down. Weird.
I turned to Nikki and she that she discovered her monthly was on this morning and well yeah. Girl issues. Uh.

"Sorry I'm late." Two voices said in unison. I looked up and saw Hunter and Derek near the door scowling at each other.
"Come on boys. Take a seat and start reading page 89." Both of them totally ignored the teacher. They're eyes were fixed on the empty chair next to me. Great. Both of them races over and Hunter took the seat leaving Derek to go all the way to the front row.

"Faster than you since day 1.0 always was and always will." Hunter smirked at Derek while he just growled.
Oh you're right. Welcome back Drama. The stage is all yours. Joy.

"Psshht." Nikki nudged me and ruined my drawing.
"Huh what ?" I whispered back.
"Hunter keeps looking at you. It's creepy." She said.
"And I care why?" I avoided contact with her this time.
"Derek's doing the same thing." She nudged me again.

"Excuse me sir. I'm having a bad head ache can I go to the nurse?" I asked standing up to leave.
"Alright young lady. Be careful." I nodded and headed over. I could feel Hunter's and Derek's eyes burning into me.
"I'll go with her." Derek said.
"No I'll do." Hunter said standing up. Facepalm.

"Sir I shall deal with this. A girl knows another girl best." Nikki stood up and we left immediately.

"What the actual fucks wrong with both of them ?" I asked Nikki as we left to the washroom.
"What do I say? Rivals." She shrugged her shoulders.
"Then why the hell am I involved?" I asked her fixing my shirt.
"Just call it Possessiveness." She said silently.

Still don't make sense to me. Why can't I be just left alone. One reason I don't like being the center of the attention. Nothing makes sense.

I spent the rest of the time in my car. It's lunch time now and I feel like going home. But Nikki being Nikki didn't let go instead she took me into the cafeteria. Alright Drama level is gonna increase more now.

I got my lunch tray and sat down at our usual table with the rest. They don't make anything awkward lucky me so we are just catching up the daily stuff. Ashton was hugging Emily and she was a tomato literally. Aw so cute.

"I'm sitting here." Two voices said in unison. I turned around to see Hunter and Derek standing next to an empty seat next to mine. No please no.
"No you can not." Derek said.
"Too bad I already did." Hunter sat down and smirked.

"Derek sit here you both can flirt all you want." I stood up from my chair and left.
Such kids fighting for a chairs and coming at the same time to kill me. What are they 5 ?

I'm done I'm going home. Sick card works. I got in the car and took off. Sleep is what I need. Now I think I actually do have a headache.