Chapter 11 : Cops are here.

Aj's POV :

"Congratulations." I hugged Hunter. He won a friggin' death race. And Derek lost like man.
"Move. His got to learn his lesson now." Hunter moved me and walked up to Derek. Ashton, Blake and so many other guys backed up Hunter. It wasn't one on one and things were just bad.

"You wanted to fight eh asshole. Come on." Hunter screamed.
"Yeah let's fight." Derek said smirking.

"Everybody run run run run. The cops are coming." Shit everyone starred panicking and rushed over to there cars. I couldn't find Nikki and I didn't bring my car. Damn it.

"Get in now." Hunter yelled and without being hesitant I got in. I really didn't have a choice.
"Lock your seatbelt." That was all he said and he took off.

"Yes I'm fine I'm with Hunter. Yes just send over a pick up truck." I told Ashton.
"Cool bye." I cut the line and went over to Hunter.
"The pick up truck will be here in 30." I told him.
"Okay." He murmured.

So while trying to get away from the police we took a wrong turn and now we are in the middle of nowhere. Also to make things badder the car broke down. Oh also worst part is I'm stuck with Hunter. The person I fear the most. God really does love me to a whole new level.

"I never expected you to win today." I told him breaking off the silence.
"Derek can't race for your information." He said.
"He's not that bad." I said.
"Are you seriously defending him ?"
"No. Sorry" I muttered.

"Why did you come ?" He asked.
"What do you mean?"
"To watch the race? None of us matter to you? So why ?" Oh boy.
"Just."
"I know for a fact that you hate death races." He said.
"Nikki dragged me okay and I didn't have a choice. So I came." I said in a more of serious tone.

"Why don't I seem to believe you ?" He said turning over to me. Don't look nervous. Don't Aj don't.
"Why are you red ? Do I make you nervous?" He bought his face so close to mine I can't feel his breath fanning my face.
"No ... You don't" I got up and turned around. Shit it was chilly. I heard Hunter laughing.

"Here you go." He put his jacket over my shoulders.
"Why are you being so nice ?" I asked him.
"Because you look cute when you're nervous." He said smirking.
"How does that even relate to my question ?" Guys can be so confusing. Like can you please be straight damn forward.

"That's for me to know and you to not know." He whispered.
"Whatever." I shrugged and pulled my earphones out stuck them in.

"Ain't your mama ? Really ?" 10 seconds to the song he pulls out one earphone and tells me. I paused the song and stared at him.
"It's my favorite song and go do something without bothering me." I said.
"Jlo has a good bootay though." He blurted.
"Oh god ! Don't start." I begged.

And yes finally the pick up truck was here. Joy.
"Wtf?" Hunter muttered from behind me.
"Why ?" I turned around and saw Derek inside the pick up truck.

Hiiiiiii people 🌸 so two updates in one day :") enjoy. I'm actually writing shorter chapters since it makes it easier for me. Btw YOU GUYS HAVE TO LISTEN TO 'AIN'T YOUR MAMA' by JLO 😍 that song is to die for. Keep reading bye bye 💕
-Ona xx💙🙊

Ms.Streetracer or Ms.Innocent ?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara