Chapter 17 : Keep your hands to yourself.

AJ's POV :

"Dad I'm heading out my girls I might get a tad bit late." I kissed my dad on his cheek and said goodbye.
"Take care sweetheart I don't want you out late." He said it in a protective tone. Ah fathers but I love.

The girls were outside waiting for me and we decided to carpool since we are heading out for shopping so rookie was on holiday. Guys didn't wanna join because why would they torture themselves. AHAHAHAH.

"Hey guys" I said smiling at them and that clearly making weird way too smiley faces at me.
"Okay if this is about Hunter I swear-" before I could complete it Nikki cut me through.
"Oh it's nothing." She said smirking.
"Yeah like I'll believe you right now." I said rolling my eyes at them being immature.
"Look Nikki she doesn't trust us ? OMG I can't this hurts" Em exaggerated.
"Just shut up and drive already Emily." I said trying to hold back my laugh even though i was mad

Coming to the mall it was pretty crowded I mean what can I say people just love shopping. This was gonna be a long day.
After 6 hours of shopping by which I mean covering each and every shop in the mall we are done, broke and hungry.

"Let's head to EasyPesy Dinner please." Em begged.
"Alright. But I'm driving because Emily is the fastest driver ever." I mocked her.
"Screw you. It's just the new car alright." She defended.
"Let's pretend." Nikki added.
"Why am I still friends with you two ?" She face palmed herself.

We laughed it off and loaded Emily's car with the stuff and left to the diner.
EasyPesy is a small diner to the east of our houses. It was a legit hot spot. The food was good the vibes were right and was worth it. While having the delicious food Nikki got a call from Ashton.

"What's brow?" She asked.
She groaned around twice but can't hear what he's saying so gotta wait till the call is over.
"Okay cool meet y'all there." She ended the call.

"What's up with him ?" I asked.
"Apparently there's a hot race on tonight at 10 in Wall Street and he wanted us to join them." She said continuing to gobble her chicken waffle.
"Wasn't last time enough of a killjoy for them ?" Emily said frowning.

"I'm actually in the mood for a race." Nikki said.
Okay when isn't she not in the mood ever ? Yikes .
"No" I simple stated.
"BUZZKILL" she whispered loudly.
"Thank you." I replied smiling.

I'm not going to races now and I don't even know why. But I love the adrenaline. It's like do or die. Maybe I should go. Ashton won't call us for a race if he thinks it not up to par. Wonder who's racing tonight? Might as well go find out for myself. But let me go alone. I can leave at anytime too then.

After Emily dropped me off it was 6 o'clock already. So I jumped in the shower for a good 60 minutes maybe and started making dinner. I was gonna do a special dinner tonight for dad since I can leave at 8:30 making it just in time for the race. Dad was upstairs reading a novel.

"Dad dinner is ready." I told him coming in to the room.
"Oh I'll be right down love" he said closing his book.

"Wow. This is so pleasing to look at and smell wonderful." He said smiling wide. It's been sometime since I've seen him smile.
"It's my take on barbecued ribs, I know you love them and also the sauce is made from adding Jack Daniels." I said winking.
"My daughter has gone all MasterChef now. So proud."
"Anything for you dad. Now let's dig in and find out." I said.

Dad absolutely loved the dinner. I cleaned up all the dishes and went upstairs to get ready.
"Dad I'm going out." I said. I saw a scolding coming my way but.
"Where to ?" He asked looking up from the book.
"Wall Street." I didn't have to say anything more he knows what takes places in there.
"I need you home before 12, I know the race will only take 20 minutes if it's in Wall Street." He said. No one knows better then my dad.
"Sure thing thanks dad. Love you." With that I left to the hot place.

The crowd was buzzing I guess this really is lit. From afar I can see Nikki with the guys but my eyes search for Hunter and he is nowhere to be seen. I see David walking over to the cars in the street lines perfectly lines parallel to each other. I walk in closer to see who it is and blend in amongst the crowd. It's Derek and Li Ming. Definitely a lit race. Li Ming was gone for sometime too but he's a beast behind the wheel. David announces the prize and walks away. When the red light turns green both cars swish right through. The energy of the crowd is mesmerizing, loud as ever. Through the screen the race is seen. It's neck on neck right on. And of course as usual Derek manages to outdo Li. That was a hot race everyone Ryan towards Derek's car and I quickly run back because now everyone leaves to party.

Cars are parked far away so if the cops come they don't find the cars because it your car greater than life. I can see many cars leaving. I quickly make my way pulling my cap closer to my face. The moment I reached my car I hear my name being called out and I freeze.

"So you came ?" Derek asked. Oh shit.
"Yes I did." Barely getting my words out.
"Does anyone of your pals know?" He came closer making me shiver.
"Why do you care ? Don't you have a party to get to ?" I say walking backwards and hitting my car.

"Oh I'd waste anytime for my baby." He said pressing his body against mine.
"MOVE!" I try pushing him but he's definitely too strong.
"Shush shush now you don't want any unwanted attention." He said putting his finger on my lips.
I shiver everytime he touches me. He disgust me.
He runs his fingers on my bare hands and then back down again.
"Get your hands off me Derek!" I whisper loudly.
He ignores me and continues to runs his fingers all over my body. He tries to slip his hand through my jean slowly. Tears fall down my eyes one after one. I was weak and I didn't know what to do. I couldn't shout I was utterly speechless.

That's exactly when I saw him falling on to the ground.
"Stay the fuck away from him." He swore. Hunter swore.
"Are you okay ? Did he do anything?" He asked me scared.
"No.. No he couldn't." I said breathing heavily.
"Let's go. It's late." He said carefully letting me into my car. I was still in shock. It was gonna happen again. And Hunter he saved me.