Chapter 7 : He's back.

Aj's POV :

"You sure you wanna race tonight Aj ?" Nikki asked me for millionth time.
"Of course. Nothing comes between me and racing plus I so wanna kick that jerks ass" I muttered.
"Calling him a jerk is an understatement honey" Emily said winking.
"Duh !" I said laughing.
"Let's go over to starting lines" Nikki said.
"Alrighty"

Walking over to the lines I saw Hunter and his stupid friends next to the starting lines.
"Oh Ms.Feisty is here" Mike announced with smirk plastered on his face.
"Just ignore them" Emily whispered.
"In the process babe" I whispered back.
"Ready for tonight ?" He asked. That's Hunter by the way.
"I was born ready for your information" I flipped my hair and got into my car which Ashton had already bought over.
"Thanks Ash" he tossed me the car keys and smiled.

"Aj don't you think that it's time for some revenge?" Blake asked leaning over to the window.
"Hit and run ?" I asked.
"No doofus... Give him some of his own medicine." He said face palming.
"You're a genius Blake !" I smiled and did the evil laugh mentally.
"Good luck"

All of them left and now it was only me and Hunter at the starting lines.
"Ready ?" Hunter asked again.
"I think I already answered that question" I said looking away.
"Aj Hunter you ready to race ?" Dave asked.
"Hell yeah" Hunter said smirking.
"Aj?"
"Ah ...... Maybe I'm not in a mood to race today..." I looked at Hunter and smirked.

"What the hell ?" He screamed.
"Oops sorry I'm not racing tonight" I laughed and sped out of the gate to where the parking lot was.

"You seriously did that ?" Emily asked laughing her ass off.
"You should've seen his face." I said laughing.
"Poor guy though Aj ...." Ashton said.
"Pfft my ass" I rolled my eyes at him.
"Guy is that ...." Nikki said with a pause.
"What is it Nikki ?"
"That's Derek Connor" Emily said.

My head snapped back to where everyone's attention was. He's back too. No way .... This can't be happening. That asshole had the guts to actually come back after everything he did.
Oh shit he's walking in my direction.
Don't panic Aj ... Don't panic.

"Hey there beautiful" Derek said touching my hair.
"Take your filthy hands off me !" I said in a disgusted tone.
"Oh oh chill babes chill" He said laughing.
"What the fuck are you doing in here ?" Hunter came and stood behind me with his hand around my shoulder. Hunter and Derek were apparently enemies since they were small kids. They never really got along and now shits about to go down.

Derek is my ex boyfriend and well he did shit which I never really told anyone except family and the girls. I've hated him ever since.
"Oh ... You're his slut now ?" Derek asked smirking and lightning up a cigarette. Hunter's grip instantly tightened up.
"I'm not anyways slut for your information Derek !" I said.
"Well it's a fact honey" He said.
"Wanna what's a fact ?" I asked him shaking away from Hunter's grip.
"That atleast people will pay to fuck me but no would even be interested in taking a second look at your nasty face !" I spat and walked away.

"You okay ?" Nikki asked me.
"I'm fine. I'm going home Nikki" I said.
I got into and started it but it wasn't working.
"Babe there's gas coming out of the bonnet." She pointed out. Not right now Rookie !
"It's fine leave it here I'll get Ashton to bring it to your house." She assured.
"I love you Nikki." I hugged her and cleared my eyes which were filled up in my eyes.
"You're brave Aj ! Don't let him scare you.. You came this far." She said.

"All I'm scare of is Lizards, injections and balloons !" I said laughing.
"That's my girl" she laughed.
"Now I need to find a ride" I said scratching my neck.
"Oh yeah it's on it's way" Nikki said winking.
"Huh ?" Confusing much ?

"Aj get in I'm driving you" Hunter said stopping his car to let me get in.
"But ...."
"Just get in damn it"
"Fine !" I had to let my ego die just for a ride. Screw Derek !

"So what's the deal between you and Derek ?" I asked him breaking the awkward silence.
"Just because I'm too kind to give you ride doesn't mean that I'll tell you my sob stories Aj" He muttered.
"Rude much ?" I said.
"Annoying much ?" He looked at me and frowned.
"Whatever Mr.I-am-on-my-periods-don't-talk-to-me." I said.

"Really ?" He asked raising an eyebrow.
"Yes. Hey that's actually a funny name." I bursted out laughing recalling the name I called him. Damn I be very creative .

"We are here." He said without making eye contact.
"Thanks Mr.I-am-on-my-periods-don't-talk-to-me."
"AJ!" He narrowed his eyes at me and I continued do laughing my way to the door.

After locking the door behind me I heard someone coming downstairs.
"Mom ?"
"So you finally decided to call me mom ?" She said.
"My moms dead and you raised me. I'll forever be grateful for it and you'll always be my mom." I said.

"I don't care ! I'm leaving. Tell you dad that. I hope to never see any of you again." She said and walked out with her luggages.
"Mom wait !" I held her hand but she shook it off.
"Don't call me that. I'm Regina."
"Mom I'm sorry but I love you."
"Get away child." With that she sped off. Yes people leave. Such a normal thing.

"I'm sorry Princess" Dad apologized.
"Dad you did nothing wrong. Don't apologize." I said.
"Let's go sleep now it's pretty late."
"Okay goodnight dad."
"Goodnight"

~~~~****~~~~

"Wake up ! Wake up !" Someone kept hitting my head with a pillow.
"Get lost !" I groaned.
"No get up !" Ashton screamed.
"God child what the fudge do you want ?" I sat up in my bed yawning.
"I bought Rookie over and Derek'sstartingschoolagain" he said the last part all at once scratching his head.
"What back up. Come again?" I said fully awake right now.
"Derek's starting school again." He said sighing.

"Great ! More Drama !" I said in excitement. (Oh dear lord please note the sarcasm)
"Just get ready and get your sorry ass to school. I'm gonna go need to pick up Emily." He said already blushing.
"Tell her already dimwit." I said throwing a pillow at him.

"I can't do that alright. She's gonna freak and I will too. Nothing will be the same again. The feeling will not even be mutual or maybe she likes someone else. Oh no I love her crap freak crap what if she just brings me----"
"Are you gonna breathe or talk till you past out ?" I asked him.
"I'm just scared Aj" he whined.
"Pussy life to the core" I said laughing.
"Whoa whoa whoa I've got the biggest d--"
"Get out Ashton." I screamed and he laughed and yes it works all the time. Disgusting boys.

"Bye dad i'm off to school"
"Bye bye take care." He waved back.

Yes yes I'm back 😂💙