Chapter 14 : Boy talk time.

Hunter's POV :

Finding Dory was cute and Aj couldn't handle it that she got emotional and I had to soothe her saying it was only a movie. She seems to show a badass attitude but a real softie on the inside. (Oh I like spoilers. Dory dies in the end.)

Conjuring was definitely fun. The girls wouldn't stop screaming. They were all so close to peeing in their pants. Gotta admit though scary movie.

Blake and Ashton went to get some beers for us because all the girls fell asleep.
Aj fell sleep on me again. It's a like a daily routine. This is the third time i have to carry her to bed. Not that I am complaining however. She looks incredibly cute when she's asleep.

After laying her gently on the bed I walked over the rooftop to join the beer night.
"All safe sound ?" Blake asked.
"Yes." I nodded.
"Boy talk time." Ashton followed up.

"I think I like Nikki guys." Blake came out clean.
"It was obvious man. Your actions towards her just reflected it all." I said taking a sip.
"No worries though she wouldn't guess it since she thinks I like this cheerleader." He continued.

"So make a move already." I suggested.
"Too early. Gotta win her over first." He said.
"Girls like cheesy so do it." I said laughing.
"Advice taken." We all took a sip.

Done I have to leave before shit come out of my mouth.
"So Hunter what's up with you ? I see some sparks eh ?" Ashton smirked.
"Well nothing it's nothing." I muttered quickly.
"Develop the skill of lying first man." Blake laughed. Beer already kicking into him.

"AHAHAHAHAHA it's nothing." I denied again.
"Let's see in two weeks maybe." Ashton laughed. We spoke till it was pretty late and pretty drunk.

Aj's POV :

"Please please please ?" I begged him.
"Go alone will you." Blake whined.
"Shut the fxck up and come with us you three." Nikki raised her voice. Girl power.

"I hate to shopping Emily. You know it." Ashton groaned.
"Yeah yeah like I care. Now those big butts." I said clapping my hands.
"We know you like it." Blake said.
" I like it so much that Kim K just lost her place." I rolled my eyes and walked off.

We finally got the guys to come for shopping. It was amazing. They were annoyed which was cute really cute. Hunter kept shrugging for everything.

"Is everything alright ?" I asked Hunter way back home.
"Yeah it is." He said without any eye contact.
"Can I ask you something?" He asked looking my way.
"Yeah shoot" I said smiling.

"Will you uhm.. Could Go-" he stopped half way.
"Hunter what is it ?" I asked again, this time with a curious tone.
"Could you get me a bottle of water when you get home?" He said scratching his neck.

"AHAHAHAHAHA yes sure anything." I said chuckling.

HEYY LOVELIES. 💙 sorry for the late updates. 😛 but but but I love you all and keep reading. I shall make sure to drop my updates on time. 🎉 also I entered my book 'The Love Touch' for the wattys 2016 🙊 so please do check it out.🔥 love you all xx
-Oneli 💘