Prologue

The Star Goddess 2; Let the war begin

Description:

Her guildmates had accepted her as a friend..

The Dragons had accepted her as Princess..

The Celestial Spirits had accepted her as the Star Goddess..

She's Princess Lucilyn Irish Heartfilia, a member of Fairy Tail, Heir to the Dragon Throne, Next Star Goddess and a powerful Celestial Mage.

Only a few questions remain though,

Will she be able to fullfill her duties and responsibilities? Or rather, will the World accept her as their savior?

This will be the war that shall end all wars. The event that will determine the fate of the world. Will goodness prevail? or shall darkness rise?

☆♥☆

Prologue

Lucy's POV

  "WHAT?!" i cringed slightly as i took a step backward in alarm. Infront of me was a sight of dragons—on their human forms—which was quite entertaining as they all had their mouths hanging open, literally, and their eyes widened. They're shocked. Beyond shocked actually.

  "I believe you all heard me loud and clear. No need to repeat myself." I regain my composure as i spoke with full authority. Noticing them all flinch at the tone, i can't help but feel satisfied and proud.

  "But P-Princess! That idea is absurd! H-Humans are not allowed and will never be in the Dragon Realm. After what happened ye-" rolling my eyes, i cut Igneel off. There was no point on letting him continue since i already know what he is trying to say.

  "Don't dwell in the past. Correct me if i'm wrong, but i believe that all of you had experienced teaching a child before?"

  "Yes, but-"

  "Then it is safe to say that you all had experienced being loved by a human being. As i said before, do not dwell in the past. Learn to live in the present and move on. What happened years ago was long finished and should never be brought up again. It was a mistake that will stay in history. And besides, I can assure you, it will never happen again. As long as i'am here and breathing, i would never allow Zeref to win." This somehow froze them. Either in shock or confusion. Silence ensued as all fell silent. Did i win? That was the very thought i had but was broken once Serena asked a question.

  "What are you planning on doing with the law, Lyn?" She had asked, her eyes showed amusement and hesitation.

  "I shall revoke it."

  "W-What?! But that's-"

  "I have the rights to revoke a law if i wish. May i have to remind you that i'm Princess Lucilyn Irish Heartfilia, the next in line for the throne and the future Star Goddess." The tone i used was strong and very un-Lucy like. As matter of fact, it sounded very bossy if you ask me. But i have no choice left. I'm the next queen, that is why i have to step up and act like one.

  "We know that, Princess. B-But i'm warning you. This can surely lead to rebellion if the dragons didn't like the idea of mingling with humans in the realm. Not all dragons had fully grasped the idea of uniting with human beings." Igneel warned which made me nod in understanding. I already had put a thought to that possibility. And yes, it surely is quite likely to happen. But i have to do this..

  "I'm willing to take the risk. Not only for the sake of defeating Zeref, but also to end the fued between dragons and humans." They all stared at me in awe before nodding reluctantly. They still seem unsure of all of this but they know it's futile to disagree. They knew i'm stubborn, much like my mother. But what i'm truly grateful for is the fact that they respect and support me. Even though my plans has so many loopholes, they still agreed nonetheless.

  "Thank you, guys. For giving this, me, a chance.."

☆♥☆

HEY MINNA!!

  As promised, here is book 2!! I really hope you support this as much as you support the first one! Though, it wouldn't be as long. This would only take 20-30 chapters. But let me warn you, this will be full of NaLu!! You have been warned!!

Disclaimer:
  I do not own Fairy Tail nor it's Characters. Hiro Mashima does. I will only take credit for the story line/plot which i made entirely on my mind.

Please follow me,

Read,

Comment or PM,

And vote..

Love lots,
☆JeRein_14