Chapter 10: Captain Dragon

The Star Goddess 2
'Let The War Begin'
NaLu Fanfiction
By: JeRein_14

~°°♛°°~

Chapter 10: Captain Dragon

Lucy's POV

  I had a new goal right now. And no, it doesn't involve training nor organizing dinner meetings. I wanted to change the way the Palace Dragons see and treat me. Being treated as a Princess or Royalty isn't something i'm proud of. Sure i allow Virgo and my other spirits call me with honorifics, but that's just for fun and games. They treat me as a friend, not as a master nor mistress.

  That's my new mission..

  OPERATION: Befriend the Palace Dragons!

  There's only one problem, though..

  I have no idea on what to do! No plans! No ideas! I have absolutely nothing!

  Slumping down on my bed, i let out a groan of frustration. I stared up on my plain white ceiling, trying to decipher what to do. I had been like this for the past hour. Staring at nothing. Zoning out in attempt to come up with any plan that could work. But nothing! Not one idea popped on mind. Sheesh. So much luck for my mission..

  "Lulu, aren't you suppose to be with Celestia right now? You know, to train or something?" My eyes traveled across the room and landed to the speaker who happens to be Sari. She just entered my room. I can tell that she just finished eating breakfast, from the evident glint of satisfaction on her features and by the way she continuously rubs her belly. She probably ate a lot..

  "I will. Later afternoon." I mumbled lazily, too tired to sit up and start a conversation with her.

  "Eh? Why is that? The others are working their butts off while you're here and slacking off. Have you no shame, Princess?" That remark earned a glare from me. Seriously? Slacking off? Already?

  "I personally asked Celestia to move our training today a little later than intended. I'm suppose to do some paperworks and meet up with the Captain Dragon."

"Paperworks? I'm not seeing any papers nor work for that matter in this room. God, Lulu. You really are slacking off." An imaginary tick mark appeared on my head as i gripped the closest possible thing that i can get my hands on, which was a pillow, and threw it to Sari. The exceed didn't saw it coming, was hit in the face and stumbled back.

  "That's because i managed to finish it all last night! My meeting with the Captain Dragon is still an hour from now and i have no other things to do!" Sari, who recovered from my throw, rolled her eyes at me before throwing the pillow back. I managed to catch the pillow with ease and stuck my tongue out on her.

  "Tch. Really childish of you, Lulu. Why do you want to meet up with the Captain Dragon anyways?"

  "It was actually Serena's idea. She said i need to lay out all the details and ideas to the dragon in charge of the whole army here in the Dragon Realm so he could train and brief them. Therefore, the Guardian Dragons wouldn't hesitate to follow my orders once the time has come." The Captain Dragon we're talking about is the main dragon in command of the whole Dragon army. He is the one incharge of the training, tactics and organizing, especially during wars and battles. Meanwhile, the Guardian Dragons are the soldiers of the Realm. There are atleast two hundred of them in number, if not, more.. They keep the peace, harmony and safety of this kingdom.

  "Huh? Why would they hesitate? Your the princess and soon-to-be queen for crying out loud!"

  "That doesn't mean they fully trust me and my judgement now. They might still see me as an ignorant teenage girl who's still not ready for this. They surely still have doubts about me. Of course, they would never disobey me but i need to make sure that when it's time, i won't worry about them not following."

  "I think i get it. But what does your meeting with the Captain Dragon do with this?"

  "By the time the war begins, i'm not sure if they're willing to follow and listen to me or not. But surely, they would never defy direct orders from their superior, which in this case is the Caption Dragon." Smirking, i gave Sari a wink. She seemed to catch on with my explanation as her mouth formed an 'o'.

  "That seems fair enough. Have you met him before? The Captain Dragon, i mean."

  "Not personally. I've seen him once or twice before but i never had the chance to start a coversation with him. Do you know him, Sari?" Shaking my head, i returned her question.

  "Yeah. I talked to him a few times before. Don't worry, though. Scar is nice and really humorous, especially when your on his good side." Noted.. Wait.. Who?

  "Scar?"

"Oh, that's the Captain Dragon's name, Scar. It's just his alias since he has multiple scars in his body, probably due to the wars and battles he'd been through. No one knows his real name. It's kind of a touchy subject to him." I gulped nervously. As i said, i never talked to the guy—err dragon. I seen him before though. Over a month ago, when i was passing by the hallway that overlooks the courtyard, i saw him training his troop. True to Sari's word, he does in fact has many scars in his body. I just don't know if he's like what she described. I mean, nice? Possible.. Humorous? Uhhhhh... next please..

~°°♛°°~

Kon'nichiwa!

  2 days till the ball!! Ayyiieeee! Author-san is feeling excited!!

P.S: Hidden Powers will be updated tomorrow. Around 5-7 pm. Philippine time.. >__<

Please follow me,

Read,

Comment or PM,

And vote..

Love lots,
☆JeRein_14