Chapter 13: Punishments?

The Star Goddess 2
'Let The War Begin'
NaLu Fanfiction
By: JeRein_14

~°°♛°°~

Chapter 13: Punishment?

Normal POV

The Celestial Dragon, on her Human Form, approached the place where she last seen the Celestial Mage. Upon reaching the majestic falls, she can't help but smile at the sight. She saw Lucy, lying on the soft bermuda grass a few meters from the bodies of water, sleeping soundly. She looked like a peaceful angel, resting and oblivious to the harsh world.

Seeing the perfect opportunity, Celestia can't help but smirk in excitement. Walking up to the unsuspecting Fairy Tail Mage silently as possible, the older blonde knelt beside her sleeping form. Sighing, she took hold of the princess's shoulder and shook her lightly, enough to wake her up.

"Wake up, Lucy." the younger blonde moved in her sleep, a sign that she was slowly waking up. Opening her eyes to reveal her Chocolate brown orbs, Lucy lazily smiled up at the Celestial Dragon.

"Morning, Celestia.." Groaning, she sat up while rubbing her eyes in the process. She yawned tiredly, giving her full attention to Celestia.

"It's almost noon, Princess." Lucy blinked at that. Almost noon? oh, right.. She fell asleep a little after Celestia left her earlier. The peaceful environment surrounding her was enough to lull her to sleep.

"Eh? What time is it?"

"11:51 am." The Celestial Mage's eyes widened upon hearing her. She didn't think she slept that long. What happened to training at 10? Why didn't Celestia wake her up? That's the questions that lingered in her mind.

"What about training? I th-"

"Let's reschedule it for tomorrow." The Princess's brows knitted at her response. She didn't fail to notice that her Dragon Tutor was acting weird. She knew something was up.

"Reschedule? What happened to time is gold and you being strict?"

"I'm a woman of my words that's why i'm gonna fullfill that. I'm gonna be strict as i said. That's why i'm gonna punish you." The young apprentice gulped in both nervousness and disbelief. Celestia was never the type to punish so Lucy has no idea what she's planning to do or how grave she'll be.

"P-Punish?"

"Yes, Princess. I said earlier that we will start training at 10 but you overslept causing us to delay. That is why i'll have to give you a suitable punishment to assure that this won't happen again in the future."

"B-But-"

"No excuses. Freshen up. Wear something comfortable. We will be travelling somewhere."

"Huh? I thought your gonna punish me?"

"Indeed, I will. But not here. I'll punish you elsewhere. In what place, you'll know later. So, hurry up. You have 15 minutes." Lucy didn't waste anymore time as she ran passed Celestia and went directly to the Stellar Sanctuary, a 3-storey house where the Celestial Dragon usually stays and spends her time. The young Blonde immediately entered the bathroom, took a bath, fixed her hair and brushed her teeth. She changed into a black long-sleeved, round neck blouse that has beads decorated and aligned on the neckline, black shorts and a pair of converse. She had her hair tied in a ponytail. Not wanting anymore additional reasons to be punished, she hurriedly dashed out of the house and looked for Celestia. She found her standing on a clearing that's a few meters from the Stellar Sanctuary.

"Someone's eager for their punishment." Celestia joked, transforming into her Dragon Form.

"As if." Lucy scoffed, rolling her chocolate brown eyes at the chuckling dragon. She didn't waste anymore time as she climbed on the beautiful dragon's back. Once settled, Celestia flew off, not planning on entertaining any of Lucy's questions.

They flew for a good 10 minutes before the Celestial Dragon landed on one of the Realm's bigger island. The younger blonde looked around in complete wonder, trying to recall the unfamiliar place. Unfortunately, she had no knowledge about the island. She doesn't remember going here in the past. The island was beautiful. Truly a sight to remember. The place was nature-inspired, at least the part of the island she was at is. A large garden of multiple and various breathtaking flowers and trees surrounded her. The very middle of the garden has a huge and magestic fountain, a statue of Aphrodite placed at the very middle. Looking around, she spotted twin swings covered in vines and tiny flowers. All-in-all, the place was amazing. It made Lucy wonder why Celestia brought her there.

"What do you think of the place, Princess?" Whisking around, the Celestial Mage saw her tutor approaching her.

"This place is truly beautiful." Almost breathless, Lucy commented. Her eyes shone with wonder and amazement.

"I'm glad you like it. This is known to be the Fairy Paradise, owned by the Nature Dragon." Lucy's ears perked up hearing the name bestowed on the island. Fairy, she said?

"Is it? Why did you bring me here, though?"

"As i said, i will punish you here."

"Punish me? This look like paradise!" Exclaimed the Fairy Tail Mage. She can't seem to catch on. She don't know what her teacher is planning and that frustrates her. Celestia was almost easy to read but why is she so complicated now? The dragon's eyes held so many emotions; amazement, nervousness, guilt, sadness, admire, and a lot more Lucy can't decipher.

"Your right, Princess. Truth is, i'm not planning on punishing you. I just needed a plan, cover or excuse to make you come here without you suspecting a thing. I'm sorry, Lucy." a few tears spilled from Celestia's eyes which made the newly proclaimed Star Goddess to panic. She ran to her Tutor's side and attempted to comfort her, touching her shoulder and giving it an assuring squeeze.

"It's fine, Celestia! I'm not mad! I promise! Though, tell me, what is all of this about?"

"I wanted to give you a day off. No worries, no pressure, no eyes to judge and guard your every move. I want to ease your worries and work." Lucy's eyes softened at her mother figure's reasons. She felt touched and moved by her intentions. True, she does feel troubled these last few days. The work for being the next queen and Star Goddess was weighing on her shoulders like a heavy boulder. She's afraid to disappoint those who believe in her that's why she's trying to put on a brave front. But she knew. She's slowly breaking and crumbling. She just didn't expect that someone would notice her facade and see through her act.

"Celestia.."

"Your not telling anyone about it. I respect that. But you shouldn't work yourself to death. Relax. I'll take over for the day." The troubled blonde's eyes widened at her teacher's declaration. Take over? She means do her work?

"Oh, no! I can't simply pass on my responsibilities to you like that! It's my job. I should-"

"You should relax and rest. I already asked Sari about your schedule for today. Don't worry, i'll handle those for you."

"No! Celestia, you shouldn't!"

"Sorry, Princess. My mind is already made up. I already talked to the other Elemental Dragons about this and they agreed."

"Even if you do, what makes you think i'll just stand here and let you do all the work? I can return to the palace on my own, you know." Lucy tried her best to reason out. She isn't planning on letting Celestia work in her place.

"That's where I come in." A new voice resurfaced. Lucy and Celestia turned around to the source of the voice only to see a certain fire dragonslayer leaning on a tree not far away, a smirk on his lips.

"N-Natsu?"

~°°♛°°~

Kon'nichiwa!

If i were to create my own facebook page, would you guys follow it? Support it?

Please follow me,

Read,

Comment or PM,

And vote!

Love lots,
☆JeRein_14