Chapter 3: Tease

The Star Goddess 2
'Let the War Begin'
NaLu Fanfiction
By: JeRein_14

~°°♛°°~

Chapter 3: Tease

Lucy's POV

"How are you, Princess?" The Nature Dragon asked me as she finger combed her forest green hair, her emeral eyes darting to my direction.

"I'm well, Jade. Thank you for asking." i waved a hand infront of me as if to brush off her worries.

"So, what are your plans for today?" Breeze's platinum blonde hair swayed side by side as she walked towards us, joining in on our conversation. Her icy blue eyes shifted to me, to clarify what her question was indeed directed to me.

"Nothing special. I'm planning on gathering all the Dragons later after lunch to formally introduce the arrival of Humans to this world." shrugging, i looked back at my friends who were spread across the room. They seem to be enjoying the company of the dragons. Though, i can still see how Levy and Juvia's shoulders would tense up whenever a dragon approach and talk to them. A smile spread across my lips as my worries instantly vanished when i saw Gajeel pull the petite bluenette towards Metallicana, who had a satisfied smirk on his face. Juvia, on the other hand, seemed to recover from her fear as Gray 'secretly' held her hand as if to calm her. I can tell that the simple gesture wasn't for show and was not meant to catch anyone's, but them, attention. It was all written on Gray's face after all. The way how his face was all red and flustered, clearly he's embarassed! The fact that Serena's constantly teasing them didn't help at all. Well, i truly pity them. That Water Dragon is a huge matchmaker. The reason why i'm afraid to bring Mira here. God knows what those two can do together.

Shaking my head at the sight, i focused next on Erza. She was talking to Celestia and Ria. They seem to be engrossed on their conversation, maybe they're talking about weapons and armors. Next, my eyes landed on Laxus who seem to be with Blazt, the lightning dragon. As expected, they hit off and got along immediately. You see, they are quite alike in both attitude and behavior. They always had on a tough man facade but deep inside, they truly care for their friends and family. They may not show it, but i do believe that they're big softies.

"Luce!" Before i could turn around properly, a pair of warm arms had already encircled on my waist, pulling me towards a warm body. Processing what just happened, i gasped realizing that Natsu was indeed hugging me.

"N-Natsu?"

"Thank you so much, Luce. You don't know how happy i'am that me and Igneel are finally together again." He whispered on my ear as he buried his face on my shoulder, his grip on my waist tightening. He's hugging me out of the blue just because he's grateful and happy? What's gotten into him? With hesitation, i slipped my arms on his torso and returned his hug. Once again, i felt the familiar warm sensation of butterflies on my stomach. Gosh, Natsu. Stop affecting me like this.

"Anytime, Natsu." He chuckled and pulled away. I almost whined feeling the absence of his warmth on my skin. Thankfully, i managed to control myself. Mavis! How embarassing would that be?!

"Seems like you and our little Princess here are close, Natsu." Igneel suddenly appeared infront of us which made me almost squeal.

"Eh? What are you talking about, Pops? Luce and I are bestfriends!" Natsu's sudden outburst had apparently caught everyone's attention. I can't help but blush under their stares. Even redder when i realized something. And no, it wasn't the fact that Igneel was questioning our friendships. The reason? Apparently, Natsu still had his right arm on my waist! Gah! I feel like dying right now!

"Oh my! I knew that you and Natsu have some kind of 'special' relationship, but i didn't knew you were dating!" Celestia faked out a gasp as she exclaimed those words. Aish! Traitor!

"It's not like t-that! Ah! I s-swear, it's n-not what i-it looks like!" i was waving my hand infront of as i attempted to clear things but the devilish glint on each one's eyes says otherwise. I knew for a fact that they know the truth and that they're just teasing to embarass me. Sometimes, i really hate them.

"Ohhh, then would you like to explain why you're so close and lovey-dovey?" Serena had inquired which made me even redder than i'am. Sheesh, they are seriously driving me nuts!

"We are not being lovey-dovey!" i reasoned out but they just wouldn't listen. And to my dismay, the guy beside me isn't helping one bit! He still hasn't remove his arm either! Gah! Can't i get some help here?

"They llllllllllllike each other " it was Happy's turn to tease.

"Zip it, Cat! W-We do not!" i gently wiggled away from Natsu's hold and tried to at least snatch the blue furball's tail but to my luck, i tripped on my own foot in the process. I was about to hit the ground face first. As i closed my eyes and prepared myself for the fall, a hand gripped my arm and steadied me. Surprised, i looked up and realized that Natsu prevented me from falling.

"Woah. You sure are a klutz, Luce." the pyro commented before chuckling.

"Am not!"

"Yeah. Yeah. And i don't eat fire."

"Why y-"

"Ok. Stop it, Love birds. We don't want to witness a lovers quarrel between you two. We have important things to do and discuss." Groaning, we complied to Celestia's orders. I gave Natsu an apologetic smile which he returned with a soft grin. It was our little way of forgiving each other. An exchange no one, but us, knows and understands.

"Fine. Though, what things are we going to discuss?" i asked the Celestial dragon. To my confusion, her expression turned serious Eh? What's going on?

"As you know, we only have little time left to train and prepare. That is why i need your decision immediately."

"Decision? Of what exactly?"

"About our offer. The one we gave you a little over a month ago."

"Wait.. Are you say-"

"Princess Lucilyn, would you like to learn Dragon Slaying Magic?"

Oh, Mavis..

~°°♛°°~

Hey everyone!!

What do you guys think? Shoul Lucy learn dragon slaying magic or not?

Please follow me,

Read,

Comment or PM,

And vote..

Love lots,
☆JeRein_14