Chapter 7: Sari

The Star Goddess 2
'Let the War Begin'
NaLu Fanfiction
By: JeRein_14

~°°°°~

Chapter 7: Sari

Lucy's POV

  "Lulu.." i was shocked when i saw Sari, my own exceed, sitting on my bed when i entered my room.

  "Huh? Sari? What are you doing here? Speaking of which, why weren't you at breakfast?"

  "Well, i still feel guilty for almost breaking your bones yesterday. I know how much the Dragons and those Fairy Tail Mages value you. I may be overreacting but i think they're already planning my burial." sweatdropping, i sat down on the edge of the bed with her. She's always like this. Overthinking stuffs. Just like me actually.

  "Overreacting might be an understatement. Your hysterical, Sari. They would never do that."

  "I know. I'm just making up an excuse to personally come here to say sorry." my eyes softened at her flushed face. That's how Sari is. She's smart but shy. On my month here, we became really close. Me and Sari, i mean. Unknowingly, she became my own exceed. If your wondering, Sari was one of the exceed eggs that was sent to Earthland for a mission. But unfortunately, she didn't find a dragonslayer to take her in. She wandered for years, avoiding being killed and hunted. Aimlessly searching for a place where she can fit in and stay. After years of suffering alone, she stumbled upon Mama. She got lost and found herself on our estate's garden. Luckily, Mama was the one who found her. She feed the exceed and cured her wounds she acquired on her almost endless journey. Since Papa was never fond of magic, my mother decided to send Sari here in the Dragon Realm where she knows it would be safe for the exceed. It took quite a long time for Sari to adjust but now, she's practically apart of the family. Even though she's a cat and they're dragons.

  "It's alright. Nothing to apologize about. That reminds me, why were you in a hurry yesterday? You know, when you tackled me."

  "It's because I MISSED YOU! I didn't even know your back! I only found out when i heard some dragons talking about a meeting the 'princess' organized herself. Since your the only royalty here, i knew they were talking about you! That's why i asked around and found out that you were in fact here! I went to the palace in time to see you standing on the balcony. I guess i got too excited and overjoyed that i tackled you, literally. I didn't really think you would fall back. Sorry.." i can see the sincerity in her voice. She really was sorry and genuine. And it's not like i wasn't going to forgive her. What she did was nothing out of the ordinary considering my life at Fairy Tail before all of this. Not only that, i had to Natsu save me. So that's that.

  "As i said, it's alright. Did you had breakfast already?"

  "Yeah. While you were eating earlier with the rest, i sneaked out some eggs and bacon although Pastry caught me. Fortunately, she didn't got mad and allowed me to take the food with me and eat it here in your room. I was waiting for you ever since." she gestured to the empty plate that was placed on top of the study table near the bed. Pastry, as you guessed, is our head chef. She's incharge of the palace's kitchen. She makes the most delicious food, though her specialties are sweets. She loves baking, obviously the reason behind her name. She's a health dragon. A strong one at that. She's a non-elemental dragon which makes her type quite common. Infact, i personally know 3 or 4 other health dragons in this realm. Though, i doubt they are the only one's out there..

  "I see. Did you wait for long?"

  "Nope. Just 10 minutes or so. Where are the others?"

  "Others? Oh! You mean Fairy Tail and the Dragons? They already gone off to train on their own domains."