Chapter 8: Day 1 of Training

The Star Goddess 2
'Let the War Begin'
NaLu Fanfiction
By: JeRein_14

~°°♛°°~

Chapter 8: Day 1 of Training

Lucy's POV

  "That's it, Princess. Breathe in and out. Clear your mind completely. Remove everything. Don't think of anything else but training and getting stronger. Focus on your surroundings. As i always say, be one with Nature." i absorbed everything she said and applied it on my own movements. With an emptied and cleared mind, i hummed softly. After visiting the Hell Empire, me and Sari went directly at the Stellar Realm where Celestia was already waiting for us. We arrived a little past 12 noon that's why we decided to eat lunch first before finally setting off to full force training. We started at 1 pm, with a few warm ups and stretchings to fully condition my body. She then made me meditate, which i'm currently doing, to relax my tensed muscles and collect my magic energy.

  Sighing in content, i felt a gust of wind fly pass through me as swirling magic force started to envelop my body. Focusing even more, i knitted my brows slightly as i tried to add more energy into my meditation. As i did so, the once invisible swirls of magic force slowly became visible as it turned to thin golden strips of light. The ribbon like energy encircled my form as i hightened my senses; hearing, sight, touch, and smell. I suddenly became much more aware of my surroundings.

  "That's good, Princess. Now, release some magic energy and try to summon all twelve zodiac spirits plus the 13th forbidden gate." gulping, my brows knitted in confusion. How can i do that? i may have mastered my Celestial Magic but that doesn't mean I can actually summon ALL the zodiacs plus the 13th one. That consumes too much magic and energy. The most i can do is call 7 golden spirits, if lucky, 8 at least. But all? I can't possibly do that!

  "But-"

  "Remember, Lucy. We are training Celestial Dragon Slaying Magic and not simple Celestial Magic. The spells, techniques and abilities of Celestial Dragonslayers are far more supreme and advanced than average Celestial Wizards. Dragonslayers of this element can wield, adapt or incorporate the energy of not just any spirit but also use the power of stars, heavens, skies and space." The Celesal Dragon explained which calmed me a bit. But it didn't washed away the small hint of doubt in my system. Can i actually do it?

  "Fine. I'll try. Though, i don't understand how is this different from my training way back when i was mastering my Celestial Magic. Your giving me the same instructions, exercises and methods. So, how is this different?" I knew better than to question Celestia's knowledge about this but i can't help it.

  "This time is different. The moment you set your heart on learning Celestial Dragon Slaying Magic, the heavens and stars blessed you with more power in support for your decision. The time you accepted this responsibility was also the moment when your Celestial Magic increased and evolved, high and strong enough to move on to its Dragon Slaying counterpart." Truth be told, i didn't get a thing she said. She had me clueless and confused.

  "And?"

  "Princess, your more than just a Celestial Mage now. Your capable of doing things you can't before. You can do a breath attack, dragonslayer moves and 0ther techniques and spells that can only be mastered by a celestial dragonslayer." Truth be told, i look dumb right now. With my mouth hanging slightly open and eyes widened, i look clearly surprised and shocked. That only means i'm stronger now, right?

  "Your not bluffing, are you?"

  "Of course not. Now, i want you to summon all the zodiacs plus the 13th gate. Call them with your heart, not with words nor your mouth." Was that even possible? Call them forth non verbally? Hesitatingly, i still did what she asked. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply. I focused on my spirits. Imagining their faces and feeling their presence and magic. I don't know if it'll work but i still poured my heart and spirit on it. Recalling back all the good memories we had together, i mentally thought of the words that wasn't needed to be said.

  "Oh, spirits of the 13 gates. Hear my voice and pass through your gates. I call forth, the 12 zodiacs and the spirit of the 13th forbidden gate!"

  I felt strong energy enveloped my body. However, instead of feeling heavy and pain, i felt serene and peace. The warmth it gives off makes me feel peaceful and alive. Faintly, i felt each of my spirits energy flow through me. From Aries to Pisces, i can feel them all.

  "Princess." I heard a chorus of familiar voices echo in the place. My eyes snapped open realizing who it came from. I sucked in a breath as i saw all my spirits aligned infront of me, all smiles and laughs. Clearly, they are proud and happy for my accomplishment.

  "H-How did i-"

  "As i said, Princess. Your skills and magic had gradually increased even without you knowing nor noticing. Now, you can fully be a Celestial Dragonslayer. Though, i have to ask you. Are you ready to fully grasp this role?" It took me a while to realize what she was asking me. She's asking if i'm really sure of this. That there's no turning back once i accept it.

  "Yes, as Princess Lucilyn of the Dragon Realm, as a Fairy Tail Mage and as a Celestial Mage. For the future."

~°°~♛°°~

Toodles, minna!

Till next time!!

Please follow me,

Read,

Comment or PM,

And vote!!

Love lots,
☆JeRein_14