Chapter 15: Fun Day with Natsu

The Star Goddess 2
'Let The War Begin'
NaLu Fanfiction
By: JeRein_14

~°°♛°°~

Chapter 15: Fun Day with Natsu

Lucy's POV

Natsu ran around the forest, with me trailing behind him. I don't have much of a choice anyways as he still hasn't let go of my hand. As i thought, he doesn't know where he was going nor the location of the falls he mentioned earlier. We were just running around, aimlessly looking around for clues that would help us pinpoint the place. I can't say i mind though. I missed this idiotic dragonslayer.

"Luce! I think i hear the falls!" His ears perked up and an enthusiastic smile appeared on his face. I can't help but chuckle at his excitement. I guess he really is looking forward on seeing the waterfalls.

"Really? Lead the way then!" I ran faster so i could keep up with him. He grinned at me before letting go of my hand. I would be lying if i said i wasn't disappointment. I honestly thought he would hold my hand until we reached the place.

We were running for a good 3 minutes before finally arriving at the place. It was absolutely breath taking. The falls was high, about 150 m or so. An almost glistening lake was awaiting for the rampaging crystal clear water beneath. The falls was surrounded by mutli-colored trees, that was being reflected by the lake, making it look like it was sparkling with different colors. Wow. Just wow.

"Are you just gonna stand there?" My eyes shifted back to Natsu who was starting to remove his one sleeved brown coat, revealing his muscular and perfectly tanned chest and abs. My face immediately heated up once realizing that was half-naked, and i was about to check him out. Gaaahhhh! Get out of my freakin' head, perverted thoughts!

"E-Eh?! N-Natsu?! What the h-hell?!" I stuttered, covering my face with my hands. It was to restrain myself from looking at him, but mainly to cover up my blushing and beet red face.

"Huh? You don't expect me to swim fully clothed, right? Geez, your such a weirdo." He said like it was the most obvious thing in thd world. God! This guy is dense as a rock!

"Well, you c-could have just said s-so! And wait.. s-swim?" I peeked through the gaps on my fingers and looked at him. He was still half naked, this time without his scarf and sandals. He was doing some stretching.

"What do you plan on doing here aside from swimming? Stare at the water all day?" He glanced at me and gave me a mocked smile. I fully removed my hands that was covering my face and glared at him. I didn't fail to catch the sarcasm in his last sentence. Seeing my expression, he laughed before running towards the water.

"CANNONBALL!" the idiotic pink haired bastard yelled as he jumped into the water. The impact was strong enough to send splashes of water on my direction. Before i could even dodge, i was already wet.

"NATSU!" i yelled, frustrated. Groaning, i checked myself. Great, halfway down the front of my shirt was wet. Thank God, my shorts and shoes weren't affected.

"Come on, Luce! The water's great!!" I openly sent him a glare which he responded with a loopsided grin.

"Like hell i will! I don't have a swimsuit nor change of clothes!" The pink haired teen only snorted and rolled his eyes at me. I subconsciously took a step back when he started swimming back to shore. I have a bad feeling about this. And even before i could react to my gut feeling, he was already standing infront of me.

"I didn't bring any either. You can just swim in your clothes and i'll dry them off later for you." He declared, giving me one of his toothy smiles.

"Eh? No way! What if you accidentally burn them? I'm not planning on returning home naked!" Huffing, i crossed my arms infront of me and glared at him. Natsu had his brows knitted, a serious look on his face. I was about to point out the sudden change of his mood and expression but decided against it when i saw him sigh.

"Lucy.." he took a step towards me which made me do the opposite; stepping back i suddenly felt nervous hearing the seriousness on his voice. Before i could even comprehend what was happening, Natsu suddenly lunged at me. He wrapped his arms around my waist, laughing loudly at his own actions.

"N-Natsu!!" I felt the familiar heat rise up my cheeks, presumably giving it a deeper rosy color. The butterflies-may sound corny but hey, i'm a novelist right?-acted widly, giving me a strange and funny feeling. What's with this idiot? Hugging me out of the blue? To my utter disappointment, even before i could hug him back, he already let me go. What confused me more was the fact that he was smirking! At me?!

"Now, you don't have any excuse anymore. Your already wet! Just give in and swim with me, Luce!" A look of horror crossed my features as i looked down on my body in realization. I was indeed wet! This sly bastard! Hugging me was only part of his plan to get me wet! So, i would go swimming with him! Urgh! I'm not gonna play his games anymore!

"Tch. Well played, Dragneel. But i'm still not gonna swim. I'm staying here and wait till i dry off on my own. You can swim without me. It's not like your gonna drown or something." I stuck my tongue out on him before letting myself slumped down on the grass. Chuckling, i silently watched Natsu with an amused gaze. He was glaring playfully at me, in the same time contemplating on what to do next. I suddenly felt nervous when his lips formed to a smirk. Even more when he crouched down infront of me.

"I won't go in there and try to have fun by myself. As you said, it's more fun when we're together, right? That's why stop resisting and let's just go." I felt myself blush when he used my own phrase agaisnt me. I can't believe he still remember that!

"Too bad for you cause i'm not going." I'm on thin ice right now. I knew better than to challenge Natsu, especially not something about fun.

"Well, too bad for you to, Heartfilia. I didn't asked. It was more of a sentence and command. Now, let's go!" Without warning, the stupid pyro lifted me up, carrying me bridal style while running towards the lake. The only thing i could do was wrap my arms around his neck and close my eyes as i felt the cold water agaisnt my skin. Seriously! this guy is gonna be the death of me!

"Natsu!" I yelled furiously. I chased, rather swam, after the laughing dragonslayer who seemed to be enjoying this way too much. Hearing the sound of his joyous laughs, i can't help but be infected and laugh along. I don't have any other choice but to have fun now, do i?

~°°♛°°~

Kon'nichiwaaaaa!!

Hope you liked it!

Please follow me,

Read,

Comment or PM,

And vote!

Love lots,
☆JeRein_14