6 - Jealous

"Tilt your head back baby, and close your eyes." Louis instructs before pouring a little cup of water to wash out the shampoo from Harry's hair. "There we go! We didn't get anything into our eyes this time!" He cheers, making Harry giggle.

"Alright, I think we should wrap you up in a towel before you turn into a raisin. Do we want that bug?" He quickly lifts the boy from the tub and wraps him in a fluffy towel, placing the boy on the bathroom counter. "No daddy, waisins be icky." Harry scrunches his nose and Louis laughs.

After drying the boy, Louis sends him to his room to pick out some clothes while he drains the tub and cleans up. "Did you find some clothes baby?" Louis walks into the room, finding Harry sitting in the middle of the room with his head stuck in the sleeve of his shirt. "Were you trying to dress yourself?" He tries not to laugh, just in case he will upset Harry.

"Yea! Now I stwuck!" Harry huffs, frustration clear in his voice. He really did try, but it's just too hard! Louis chuckles and goes to help the boy, grabbing a pull-up, jeans and socks, but Harry insist he can put the socks on himself. "See, I told you daddy! I big boy."

"Of course you are! Now, are you gonna help me get some snacks ready for Uncle Liam and uncle Niall?" Harry quickly follows Louis into the kitchen to 'help' make everything ready; the boy only eating the pieces of fruit that Louis is cutting up, supposed to be putting them on a plate. But they did successfully manage to make a plate with cut up fruit, a small amount of crisps and a handful of raisins to which Harry pouts, claiming they are too icky to be on the plate so Louis being the good father he is, puts the raisins in a separate bowl so they don't touch anything that Harry likes.

As soon as Harry hears the doorbell he's sprinting into the front room to open the door, peaking to see who it is. "Hey Li!" Louis opens the door wider for him to step inside, "And hey there little munchkin." He tickles the boy in Liam's arms, making him squeal. "Daddy I play wif Niall!" Harry tugs on Louis' pants to get his attention.

"Sure Harry, let me just get his coat off and you two can play." Liam smiles and carries the boy into the living room. "You have to remember to play nicely Harry; Niall is much smaller than you." Harry only nods too excited to take any notes.

"Oh he's so cute Liam. Has he started talking yet?" Louis can't take his eyes of the small boy. "He's getting there. I'm pretty sure he'll be able to say daddy really soon."

"No not in da mouth! That's yucky!" Harry exclaims, yanking the block out of Niall's mouth and the little boy starts crying. "Harry, be nice, he's still learning." Louis scolds. Luckily it was nothing much and Niall was back to giggles in the matter of seconds. "I can't get over how cute he is. He'll be walking real soon and oh god, this is just the most exciting times!" Louis gushes.

Harry does not like it when his daddy is paying so much attention to some baby. He only puts things in his mouth and make some weird noise, that's no fun. He turns his head when he hears the two men start to get really excited. Niall was trying to stand up.

"Can you come to daddy Niall?" Liam instantly sits on the floor a few steps away from Niall, who is shakily trying to put one of his leg in front of the other. Louis is recording the whole thing on Liam's phone and Harry just sighs. He wants attention too!

All his daddy is doing is praising the baby for something he can already do, it's not fair. His daddy never praises him when he walks. What if his daddy doesn't like him anymore, maybe he thinks Niall his more exciting than him. Harry pouts when his daddy has Niall on his lap, that's where Harry always sits.

"I wanna sit wif you daddy!" Harry tugs on Niall to try to make him move away. "Wait a second baby; I'm just holding Niall now and then we can cuddle alright?"

"No love me." Harry pouts, stomping his foot before running to his room. Louis sighs, "I'm sorry about this, I'll be back in a sec." He tells Liam who nods, taking Niall off Louis' Lap.

Louis gently knocks on Harry's door. "Baby, are you okay?" He enters the room but only sees a lump under the covers. He gently taps the covers, "Excuse me, have you seen a boy named Harry around here?"

"No." Harry mumbles. "C'mon bug, can I see your pretty face?" He gently takes the covers off Harry and places the pouting boy on his lap. "No like Niall."

"Hey now. He's only Liam's little boy that's still learning so he needs a little more attention. You're daddy's big boy and I could never forget you darling, you know that. I mean, he can't even put his own socks on!"

"I can daddy! I can do it!" Harry instantly perks up. "See, you're my big boy! Now, how about we cuddle over a movie with Li and Niall?"

"I cuddle wif you! No Niall."