24.2 - I didn't do it - part 2

"Can you tell us why? Why did you even think it was a good idea to blame all this on your little brother?"

"Jus' 'cause." Niall shrugged, not daring to look up at his fuming fathers. "I didn't want to get punished." He sheepishly admitted, cheeks turning pink.

"Well, that worked out great for you, didn't it?" Louis chuckled sarcastically, not in a good way, which made Niall feel very scared. "Well, get in our room, bottom stripped and wait until papa and I have had a word with Li, okay?" Niall nodded before running into the master bedroom, not looking forward of what was coming.

"Li, I know Niall is a very mischievous boy, but you, I didn't think you were that type. Did Niall pressure you?"

"No dad, it was my fault too." Liam sighed, on the verge of bursting into tears at any given moment. He wasn't naughty, he wasn't supposed to be in this situation because he was a good boy.

"Well, thank you for admitting that, baby. I know it would've been easy just to blame it on Niall, but you are very brave. Now, let's go into the master bedroom where Niall is waiting. Strip your pants because you will be on papa's lap after Niall."

Louis gently led the scared boy, who was about to get his first spanking since he was a toddler, now aged eleven he couldn't believe he was in this mess. "It's fine baby, you'll get it a little bit easier than Ni I think." Louis whispered reassuringly.

"OW PAPA!" Screams came from the bedroom, making Liam's face drain of all colour, "Please dad, I'll do anything." Liam pleaded. "I'm sorry baby, it's your punishment, it'll be over quickly." They walked into the bedroom, seeing Niall laid over Zayn's lap, his bare bottom turning red.

"Ow papa, please. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." Niall wailed and Liam cringed when he saw the state of his twin brother. "Just ten more baby, then daddy will put some cream on it to make it better." Zayn soothed but continued smacking Niall's bottom while Liam hid his face in Louis' chest as the older gently combed his fingers through his hair to soothe him. Yes, he did feel bad for Liam since he was usually a very good boy, complete opposite of Niall and it was never a surprise when Niall was in trouble.

"Okay Li, come here." Zayn instructed, sending Niall off to Louis. Louis gave the boy a gentle push towards Zayn, mouthing to the man to be a little gentler to which Zayn smiled and nodded.

"Come on Ni, let's head to the bathroom." Louis cooed and led the sobbing boy into the master bathroom. "It's fine baby, it's over now, please stop crying." He embraced the boy, slowly rocking him until he calmed down a little bit. "Shh babe, deep breaths."

"M'sorry dad."

"I know you are. Let's put some cream to soothe your bottom a little bit." He set the blushing boy down, although you couldn't really tell since his face was pretty red from crying. "Ow, it hurts dad."

"I know, this will help though. You know that Papa and I will take your iPad and your PlayStation, so no Fifa for two weeks. You also have to come straight home from school for the next week, no going to your friends' houses, okay?"

Niall just nodded, because yeah he understood and it was fair. He even thought that no PlayStation or iPad for two weeks was pretty good, he expected at least a month. "Good, now go with papa to get ready for bed, he will collect your iPad and such from your room. I'm gonna sort Liam out before I come say goodnight." Louis placed a gentle kiss on Niall's head, just before Zayn walked in with a sobbing Liam.

"Shh, calm down sweetheart, it's fine."

"I didn't like it."

"Of course you didn't like it, it isn't meant to do that." Louis cringed, because it was a whole other story for himself and Zayn... "It's over now though and I'll put some cream on it to make it feel better."