49.2 - Weekend with Louis - part 2

Don't @me. I'm still getting the hang of things again. Also, I'm starting my finals heh. 

Yes, there will be a part 3. x (I kind of have an idea of what I will write, you'll see in this part but if you have any requests for that part, please let me know xx) 

- - -

"Wouis." Harry whined as he made his way into Louis' bedroom. "Wouuiis." It took a while, and it was probably because Liam was the first one to stir and nudge the older man that Louis finally noticed the figure standing by his bedside. "Huh?" 

"Wanna call mummy." The boy rubbed his teary eyes, clutching his stuffed rabbit in his other hand. Louis let out a sigh, squinting his eyes closed as he turned his bedside lamp on, allowing his eyes to slowly adjust to the sudden brightness. "Pwease." 

"It's three a.m. Harry. We can't call her now." Louis wanted to groan as he peered his eyes at his phone screen. "Do you want to snuggle with us?" He set his phone back on the table and quickly hoisted the boy up, swinging him over his own body and placing him in the middle of the bed. 

"Miss ma mummy." The boy's sniffles started to become more intense and Louis sighed yet again. "I know baby. But we can't disturb her in the middle of the night. We can facetime her tomorrow, yeah?" 

"I-icky." Harry hiccupped. "F-feel i-icky. Hafta call." He wailed, and Liam was about to scream to just do it, but Louis quickly propped himself up against the headboard and lifted the boy onto his lap. 

"You're not sick sweet pea." Louis tutted, it was quite obvious, the boy was just missing his mummy. He gently patted the boy's bottom, which was effectively calming him, as the boy took a fistful of Louis' t-shirt. "C'mon now big lad. We need to get some rest." Louis kept his voice hushed for Liam's sake, the poor man was trying his best to sleep, but Harry's loud protests weren't exactly helping. Frustrated, the boy took his dummy out of his mouth, his wail getting even louder but Louis was quick to snatch it out of his hands and place it back into his mouth and luckily the boy began to suck on it eagerly again. 

"How about paw-patrol? Or maybe Peppa?" Louis suggested, opening the youtube app on his phone, searching for a long enough Peppa-pig video for the lad who would no doubt fall asleep just a couple of minutes in. Louis finally turned the bedside lap off and snuggled the smaller lad a little more. Still patting his bottom, and placing loving kisses on his head, the boy seemed to finally calm down, mesmerized by the pigs for about two minutes before he was out cold, not even stirring when Louis moved him in the middle, where the boy somehow managed to roll himself completely over on Liam's side, much to Louis' liking.

- - -

"Mm'nooo." Harry whined once he felt Louis free himself from his grip and leave the bed, the older man just laughing at the small lad. Liam had already left the bed and the boy didn't want to be alone. 

"It's just gone past ten a.m. bub. I think Li went to the bakery to get breakfast, do you want to take a look?" Harry just pouted, trying to grab towards the man but let out a soft whine when he couldn't reach him. "You can snuggle in bed for a little longer babe, if you're feeling tired." Harry shook his head no, lifting his arms up in the hopes of Louis picking him up, which he did of course. "Oh, hold on baby." The man placed the boy back on the bed, with a slight protest, but he was quickly back with a pull-up and a packet of wipes. 

"S'mickey." Harry stated when Louis handed him the pull-up as a distraction whilst he got the nappy off and cleaned him up. "N' Goofy." 

"It is." Louis smiled. "And who else?" He grabbed the garment from the boy, holding it in front of him for a second so he could take a look before he slid it up the boy's skinny legs.