41.2 - My New Teacher (part 2)

PLEASE PLEASE READ NOTE

First I want to say I'm very sorry for the sloppy writing, not proud of this at all, but I wanted to give you something. 

I'm sorry that's it's been a while, and I know I promised to update last weekend but sometimes things happen and we can't control them. 

Unfortunately, I lost my great-grandfather last Sunday, very unexpectedly, and it's just been a mess this week. He was the absolute greatest human being I have ever met, and I was very fortunate to have grown up with him just two houses down from my own. 

The funeral is on Tuesday, so don't expect any updates soon (Though I have nearly finished my next chapter in 'Journal' but I haven't decided when I'll put it up). 
All I'm asking very kindly is, don't flood my messages begging for updates, it puts me on edge and I don't want to feel obligated to write when I don't feel like it (granted you didn't know what happened, but still..)  I want to take my time and be with my family. - it also interferes with requests, and I hate having to scroll through them to find them again. 

I'll be back soon xxx 

"Harry love, please keep your trousers on." Anne fussed, picking the wailing boy up off the floor and placing him back at the kitchen table. "And please try and eat some breakfast." She sighed. It was clear that someone had gotten out on the wrong side of the bed, and he was just not having it this morning. He kept taking his clothes off, already halfway out of his shirt, and his socks were long gone and Anne didn't have a clue where they had ended up at. 

"D-don't wanna wear clothes, Mumma-a." Harry snivelled, pushing his oatmeal away. "Wanna stay h-ome and cuddle with Mumma." He carefully got off the chair, running into Anne who was getting the boy's bookbag ready. 

"I was only gone for the weekend, bubba." Anne turned around, gathering the boy into a hug. "Gem said you had loads of fun this weekend. Even told me you had a new teacher on Friday."

"L-Lewis." 

"Well, I'd love to meet him. She said he was good at teaching you your maths, said it was all you talked about this weekend." 

"M'huh." Harry nodded. "He- he said Lisa had fourteen apples, b-but wanted to share with her friend. So they got seven apples, Mumma." Harry explained, already a lot calmer and Anne looked at her boy with a wide smile. 

"That's so good, bubba!" She praised. "You're my clever boy!" She beamed, sneakily redressing the boy in his shirt without him complaining about it. "Should we find your sneakers so Mummy can meet him, huh? Go find daddy to help you put them on." Harry nodded eagerly, sprinting into the front room to get his sneakers and before he could realize what he was doing, he was already buckled in the car. 

"Nooo, n-no, Mumma." He started crying in record time, messily fumbling with the straps that kept him still in his seat. "Cuddle." Big tears ran down his cheeks and Anne tried her best to console him from the front seat whilst driving. Luckily the school wasn't too far from their house, so he was soon picked up and she lovingly patted his bottom to soothe him as they walked inside. 

"Mummy has work, baby. When I'm done, I'll come straight to pick you up and we can have the longest cuddle, huh. I promise." She set the upset boy down to help him get his coat off, which he wasn't too pleased about, and was pretty much glued to his mother's side as they walked into the classroom. 

"Mr. Lewis?" Anne asked unsure once she spotted the man that sat behind the desk who didn't seem too pleased with the mispronunciation of his name once he looked up, but he displeased look faded once he noticed the pair.