Chapter 1

Date: 14th November, 2015.

ALASKA'S POV

Hey, I'm Alaska November White and Blaze is my best friend. I've always dreamt of being an undercover agent but oh well, looks like we can't have all the things we want.

The truth is, I'm just a seventeen year old average girl, who loves her Converse till death. That's all you need to know for now.

As I lay in my bed thinking, all air was pushed out of me suddenly. I felt hot breath on my neck, "Get up, slowcoach. We're going to be late. Again. For the third time this week."

I kicked Blaze off me and groggily grumbled, "Geez, what's got your panties in a twist? Go away. I want to get ready. Please make me breakfast?"

He rolled his eyes and walked away, his footsteps slowly fading into the thin air.

I walked towards my wardrobe, pulling out my favourite black studded shorts with a white tank top that had a skull on it. I lazily walked to the shower, very slowly. I really don't like school, I'm in no hurry to get there. After twenty minutes, I stood in front of the mirror, combing my hair and put them into a high messy bun. I applied some mascara and lip balm and was ready to go. I don't dress up, all the people are going to do is judge. I am not that type of girl who puts up make up or dolls up to impress guys. I'd rather die than to put that stuff on my face. Plus, I want someone to love me for me, not for how I look or my 'figure'.

I walked down, into the kitchen and saw Blaze had already set the breakfast on the table. Pancakes, eggs, bacons. Mmm, I taught him well.

"Why are you here again? Don't you have your own house, freak?" I asked him.

But secretly, I loved it how he always came and picked me up for school or how we had breakfast together.

He jumped slightly and turned around, dropping the fork he held, startled by my presence, and glared at me. "Oh please, I am a the most awesome good best friend you could ever bag. I made you breakfast. You love me."

I rolled my eyes at him. "You pig, start eating before I finish all of this. And where is my mixed fruit juice?" I inquired.

Now it was his turn to roll his eyes. He took out two glasses and the juice and sat on the chair besides me. We had breakfast and walked towards his car.

I halted in the middle of my driveway as I saw a beautiful, shiny black Audi R8. Huh? Where was his car?

I turned around, looking at him, confused. He just smirked and took out keys from his back pocket. He pressed a button and unlocked the R8. I stared at him, shocked.

Finally after coming to my senses, I asked him incredulously, "Why the hell didn't you tell me you got a new car?"

He lifted his shoulder up which resembled a shoulder a shrug and he nonchalantly said, "Surprise."

"Oh no, you don't. You just don't go and say surprise after you get an Audi R8. R8! You know I love this car. It has an 4.2 L TFSI V8, 2×DOHC, Odd firing 5.2 L FSI V10, 2×DOHC engine! It has 6-speed manual, 6-speed R-Tronic, 7-speed S-Tronic transmission. 2 seate-"

"Nov, I know you know everything about cars, but seriously we're getting late for school. Get in. If you're good, I'll even let you drive it." Blaze said.