Chapter 18

Date: 13th March, 2016.

An update! Whoop! Whoop!

Quote requested by Helly_xD

"It all comes down to the person

you look for in a crowded room."

ALASKA'S POV

The next morning, I woke up alone. I stretched my arms and I could hear my bones cracking.

I stood up and climbed upstairs, into the kitchen. The smell of food filled my nostrils and I said, "Something smells good."

Blaze turned around and said, "No shit, I thought we ate dirt." and he rolled his eyes, me following shortly after.

I sat myself down on the kitchen stool and waited for my breakfast patiently. My mom walked in the kitchen and we greeted her.

"When'd you get back and what are you still doing here?" I asked her, not in arise but curious tone.

"Well, yesterday night when you were busy cuddling with Blaze" She wiggled her eyebrows and I choked on air. Smirking, she continued, "I decided to take the day off." She said and Blaze slid a dish full of pancakes in front of my mum and I.

He was blushing, oh my God.

Blaze made himself at home and sat down with us, with his plate of food.

We talked and after a few minutes, we fled to get ready (we were late for school). As we were leaving for school, my mum called me back into the kitchen and Blaze went ahead to get the car ready.

"Yes?" I asked her.

"How are you?"

"I am fine?" I questioned back.

"No, how are you feeling?"

"I am okay, just a little overwhelmed."

"I am worried." She confessed.

"I know." I replied.

"Do you still get the dreams?"

"Sometimes, yeah."

"What are they about?"

"Told ya already, the really violent ones. It feels as if I was kidnapped but they let me be free in that room, I don't really understand. Why?"

"Uh, nothing. We'll talk when you get home from school.  Just take care. Now hurry up before you get late." She said. I kissed her cheek and made a dash for the door.

I got into Blaze's car which was parked by the driveway and got in. Seeing that we were late, he sped up and I rolled down the windows and let he cold air hit my face, whipping my hair behind.

I looked at Blaze to ask him something but all I could do in that moment was stare. His face was so chiseled and angular that it looked as if God himself had carved it.

"What?" He asked me.

"Nothing." I said shaking my head but I didn't look way.

I had missed Blaze too much.

My soul ached every moment we weren't talking.

"I know, I'm extremely good looking and everything but this your staring is seriously distracting me." He said in a cocky yet serious tone.