Chapter 21

Date: 30th March, 2016.

Who even created exams, ugh. I never read the chapter after I finish it so ignore my typos please.

"And like the moon, she

had a side of her

so dark, that even the stars

couldn't shine on it;

she had a side of her

so cold, that even the sun

couldn't burn on it."

ALASKA'S POV

".... yeah, okay. See you then. Love you!" I replied and ended my phone call with Liam. It was just seven in the morning but we were as chatty as always.

Today, the whole football team and I were going to bunk school because most of us weren't in the mood to go, the others decided to skip as well.

About thirty minutes later, a door opened and voices filled the house.

"Alaska!" I heard a shout and made my way downstairs after straightening my shirt.

Everyone was in the living room sprawled on the couches, chairs and sofas. I grinned and skipped to the kitchen, taking out ice cream from the freezer along with some bowls and spoons. With Leo's help, I served it to everyone.

"Isn't it too early for ice cream?" Kyle asked as he made his way downstairs, rubbing out the sleep from his eyes.

"Kiddo, it's never too early for ice cream." Sean joked.

"Do you want some?" I asked my brother.

"At seven fifteen in the morning? No thanks." He rolled his eyes.

"Are you skipping school?" Liam asked Kyle and he nodded his head 'yes'.

"If Al gets to skip, so do I." He shrugged.

"Hang out with us?" Blaze suggested and mummers of agreement were passed around.

Kyle looked at me, asking for my permission and I shrugged, "Its your choice. Don't ask me, they're your friends too." I replied.

"Okay then." He sat and walked over, sitting next to Blaze.

He and Blaze fist bumped and started talking about something. Kyle's eyes sparkled and he laughed, making Blaze smile as well.

Those two have always got along well.

Liam settled next to me and said, "They have always got along."

"That is what I was thinking." I said bumping his shoulder with mine.

"Hey guys! What do you want to do for the rest of the day?" Leo asked. The room fell quiet and everyone started suggesting something.

"I want to go to the Amusement Park." Kyle spoke up in a hushed tone when the murmurs had died down, and Blaze agreed with him. Liam said yes, Damien nodded his head, the twins said that they were in, Connor and Ashton said that they were down.

"Amusement Park it is then." I said shrugging my shoulders and smiling.

"So we have more four hours to kill, then we go there." Ashton spoke up and I nodded.