Chapter 24

Date: 15th April, 2016.

A double update, yay!

Also, I'm very insecure about posting this quote I have written. Don't hate it please. Ugh, here goes nothing.

"There is something about your first love you'll never forget.

You will find pieces of them in everyone you meet, everyone you see.

And it will hurt. Oh God, it will hurt so bad.

You will start wondering why you were never good enough.

You'll lay awake at three in the morning, crying wishing you could turn back

time and go back to the time you were happy.

You will remember how you tried to hold on.

But once you let go, you will finally be free."

ALASKA'S POV

I yawned and turned around, but a heavy weight on my waist prevented me from doing so. I furrowed my eyebrows and opened my eyes.

Blaze.

Funny, how just a name can make me so happy that I couldn't stop smiling, unny how he can make me feel things that I didn't know you could feel.

Very lightly and slowly I turned around, trying not to wake Blaze up. He looked so handsome and peaceful, exhausted too. The memories of last night came flooding in and I smiled real big, my face on fire. I stared at his face, memorising his features. I placed my hand on his cheek, loving how soft his skin felt against mine. Loving how my body felt so alive.

I ran my fingers through this cheekbone, tracing his eyes, eyebrows, nose, his lips. I combed his unruly hair with my fingers and kissed him. A few seconds later, Blaze moaned and kissed me back. I pulled away and smiled.

He opened his eyes and said, "I wouldn't mind waking up to this everyday.", smirkingly.

His morning voice was so fucking attractive. Such a turn on.

He kissed me again and a few seconds later, we were full on making out. He climbed on top of me and kissed me passionately. I ran my hands through this shirtless chest, stomach and finally resting them on his back.

He felt so good below my fingers.

His skin so soft. He stopped for a second, pulling away.

"I can't get over how beautiful you are." and with that, we started kissing again.

I was so lost in him that I didn't know what was going on. I had never seen this side of him and I bet that no one else had too. I felt so special.

"Woah woah woah, woah" I heard Liam and Blaze covered me with his body.

I felt as if I was on fire with so much of him touching me.

I widened my eyes and hid my face in his neck.

Liam had to catch us.

"Please tell me you both are clothed under that blanket." He said, covering his eyes with the back of his hand.

Seeing that Blaze was shirtless and I had a tank top on, Liam thought that we did the deed.

The thought brought blood rushing to my cheeks and I snuggled deeper into Blaze's neck, trying to make myself invisible.