Chapter 20

Date: 23rd March, 2016.

New cover! Yayayay! How do you like it?

"I'm pissed off. I'm pissed that amazing people are suicidal.

I'm pissed that kids get cancer. I'm pissed that poor people can't afford college.

I'm pissed that soulmates don't end up together. I'm pissed that no one cares about the earth.

I'm pissed that people lie. I'm pissed that people are fake as fuck.

I'm mad because this world is so fucked up and there's nothing I can do about it."

ALASKA'S POV

I threw myself on the light switch, illuminating the whole room and sunk down on my bed in complete exhaustion, the sweat soaking my night clothes.

When would I get rid of these nightmares? I have had enough.

I sighed and looked around. It was so bright and the room in a complete mess. Books on the table, clothes strewn on the floor, my Mac on my bed, everything was out of place.

I shook my head and peeled away the damp clothes from my body. I made my way towards the shower and as the hot water hit my back, I instantly calmed down and all my muscles relaxed.

Since it was so early and I had time to spare, I took an extra long shower. After I was done, I wrapped myself in a white, fluffy towel and entered my room. I got dressed into comfortable clothes and slid back into my bed which was still warm.

I took a deep breath and released it after 3 seconds. I picked up my phone from my nightstand and rolled over to my back. I checked my text messages, before doing anything else.

From: Liammm
Hey, hope you're doing better. Be safe. I love you.

I quickly replied telling him I was fine and I loved him too.

From: Blazee the Penguin
Hey beautiful, I left after you frkl asleep. Sleep well? Text me when you're up.

From: Blazee the Penguin
fell*

Blushing, I called him up instead of texting him and the ring kept ringing. Just as I was about to end the call, he picked up.

"Good morning!", I chirped in the phone and cringed just after because I sounded too excited for my own good.

"It's not good if I have to be up." Blaze grunted in his morning voice and my breath got caught in my throat for a second.

How could his voice so attractive when he was just up when mine sounded like a dying seal?

"Nov, did you fall asleep on me, again?" Blaze's voice broke my train of thoughts and I blinked several times.

Focus, Nov! Don't let any part of him distract you.

"Nah, I is here" I replied.

"Back to speaking like that, I see." He said.

"Back to saying things I could have never ever noticed, I see." I reply, rolling my eyes.

"I can feel you rolling your eyes at me."

"Wel, aren't you smart then?" I rolled my eyes again.