Chapter 28

Date: 10th May, 2016.

Guys, I'm in Australia on a vacation and I swear to God, I'm in love with this place.

"The chemical formula for love is C8H11NO2 + C10H12N2O + C43H66N12O12S2.

That is dopamine, serotonin and oxytocin.

It can be manufactured in a lab, but overdosing on any of them can cause

schizophrenia, extreme paranoia and insanity."

BLAZE'S POV

A week later.

One week. One week had passed and Nov was still in coma. I couldn't take it, I was going insane.

I couldn't wait for her to open those beautiful green eyes of her so I could look at them all day long. I couldn't wait to hear her voice, I could hear her talk for hours. I couldn't wait, I wanted to run my fingers to her hair. I couldn't wait to kiss her.

I sat there, besides her bed. Her face paler than usual, eyes closed, lips slightly parted. Her hands rested on her stomach, covered with heavy bandaging, her black nail polish sticking out.

Please wake up Nov, I can't do this without you.

There was a knock on the door and I stood up. I walked towards it and opened up the door. Mr. Gill, the police officer stood there and I walked out, shutting the door quietly behind me.

"Yes, sir?" I asked him.

Since the incident with Nov had happened again, Nov's parents and I decided to involve the police. I mean, this was no joke. My girlfriend's life was at risk. There was a chance she might not make it and it tore me apart when I thought about it.

"Blaze? Blaze!" Mr. Gills' voice tore me apart from my reverie.

"Sorry, I just got lost. Yeah?" I apologised.

"I understand. Son, we have talked to Mr. White and he has given us the access to search her room. Is there any other place you can think of where we could find any possible evidence?" He asked politely. It had been a week and Mr. Gill had been very nice to me.

I thought about the basement. "Yes, sir. There is the basement in her house but nobody except her parents and Kyle know about it. I doubt you will get any evidence in there but, yeah." I said, scratching slightly behind my ear.

"Okay, thanks for letting me know." He patted me on my back and walked away.

I walked back into the room and sat back on my previous spot, staring at Nov's face. She was so beautiful.

I just hope she wakes up soon and then we'll have all the time in the world to do the things we have missed on.

My eyes were getting droopy and my body was growing extremely tired and before I knew it, my head rested on the bed, besides Nov's hand and I dosed off to sleep.

~•~•~•~•~•

I was being shaken awake, quite roughly I may add, and I shot up in the hopes of Nov being awake. But when I looked up, Nov was still laying there, slightly pale and Liam was holding me by my shoulders.

"What's up?" I asked him, rubbing my eyes and slight hope and dread both, in my voice.

"The police are here. They found something!" He said in a rush and I stood up without wasting a second and walked to the door, into the hallway with Liam following me.