Chapter 14

Date: 15th February, 2016.

This chapter goes out to my best friend.

I'm sorry if this chapter is not upto the mark, my best friend passed away and I don't feel so good. All I've been doing today is crying.

Also, I'm sorry for all they typos. I'm sure there are going to be lots. My hands are shaking really bad.

"The biggest lesson I've learnt this year
is that no one is really your friend or

truly loves you until they've seen every
dark shadow inside you and stayed."

ALASKA'S POV

We were in our English class and I was talking to Liam.

I asked him how was his mom doing and he replied, "Yeah, she's fine. The doctors say that she is stable but she hasn't woke up yet. When she does, they'll watch over her for a day or two and I will be able to take her home." smiling slightly.

"Aw. That's great Li!" I exclaimed.

As the bell rang, Mr. Montez walked in and said, "Alright, I've checked all of you pop quiz papers and I'm giving them back. Some of them are terrible, and I mean terrible but most of you have done a great job. Come ahead and collect your papers when I call your names."

He started calling out names and everyone started rushing to him, eager to know how had they performed. Not only he was giving us the paper, but also some feedbacks.

"Alaska White." My name was called out and I walked towards the teacher.

"Good job, Alaska! There's great improvement. I hope you have got past whatever was troubling you"

"Thank you." I smiled and he handed me the paper, smiling.

'A+' it read. I smiled huge and sat besides Liam. I shoved the paper in his face and he simply chuckled at me.

After everyone getting their papers and settling down, we were assigned a project. The whole class groaned in sync and Mr. Montez just smirked in return. As the bell rang, Liam and I rushed out of the class, walking among the others as we got lost into the sea of people.

We parted ways and walked towards our next respective classes. After two other long classes, e wry one was seated at the lunch table. "Hello people" I said cheerfully, just as I sat down.

Everyone looked at me weirdly and I raised an eyebrow. "What?" I asked them.

"You're in a good mood." Damien said, voicing all of their thoughts.

"Well, should I not be in a good mood?" I teased them.

Sean widened his eyes and said, "Thats not we meant." I laughed at his facial expression.

Everyone was still looking at me like I had grown an extra head so I rolled my eyes and made my way towards the lunch line. I could still feel their stares burning holes in my back.

I turned my head around and they're still staring at me. I shouted a 'what' all across the cafeteria which brought them back to their senses and they turned around, continuing talking and eating.

I loaded my plate with greasy food (as usual), walked back to the table and sat in between Liz and Noah. They all teased me (as usual) and tried to steal my food (as usual) and got hit (as usual). The lunch was the same as it always is except Blaze was missing.