Fun Facts + Playlist

Date: 19th May, 2016.
(I.02K votes reached, OHMYGOD)

Why the title name?

At first, the story wasn't going to end up like this. It was going to be a typical teen fiction where the girl falls in love with her player best friend, blah, blah, blah.

One day, it struck me that how typical it the idea was and I wanted this book to be different so this was where the nightmares came in.

The idea behind this title name is that yes, Alaska did have her own flaws. She wasn't perfect. She had dreams, panic attacks and she did come with burden but however, to Blaze, she was perfect. To him, her flaws were perfect, so I didn't end up changing the book's name as I had planned to.

Fun Facts

1)The draft took two days to come up with. The book took 5 and half months to write (It was on hold for a three months, almost)

2) Alaska was going to live and then Blaze would tell her that he loves here, this was where the romance between Blaze and Alaska would start, not when it did.

3) Alaska and Blaze were going to end up together. Attend the same Uni, graduate, work, get married, have ten kids (not really) and live 'happily ever after.'

4) The book took a completely different turn. The dreams weren't supposed to take place.

5) Liam wasn't supposed to be close to Alaska. She was going to be alone until she got into I.C.U. for the first time. Then, she and Blaze would have made up.

6) Blaze wasn't going to get into a fight in Chapter 12. It was all spur of the moment and he needed to release his anger.

7) Alaska was supposed to have a sister, Taylor White.

8) Kyle wasn't supposed to exist, I just made him up in a chapter. And I still don't his age, haha.

9) There was supposed to be no voicemail in Chapter 33.

10) Liam was going to fall in love with Alaska but then I didn't want the book to drag on and on. It was too much of drama to handle. Plus Liam is a precious baby that does not deserve that.

Playlist (I'm sorry, this is going to be long, haha)

Act Like You Love Me// Shawn Mendes

Afire Love// Ed Sheeran

Army// Ellie Goulding

Best Fake Smile// James Bay

Blue// Zayn Malik

Clean// Taylor Swift

Crazy// Shawn Mendes

Enchanted// Taylor Swift

End of The Day// One Direction

Everything Has Changed// Ed Sheeran

Exit Wounds// The Script

Fifteen// Taylor Swift

Fool For You// Zayn Malik

Goner// Twenty One Pilots

History// One Direction

Home// One Direction

I Swear This Time I Mean It// Mayday Parade

I Won't Give Up On Us// Jason Mzraz

I'll Never Forget You// David Guetta (Ft. Birdy)

I'll Never Forget You// Birdy

I'm A Mess// Ed Sheeran

If This Was A Movie// Taylor Swift

If I Could Fly// One Direction

Invisible// Five Seconds of Summer

It Was Always You//Maroon 5

It's You// Zayn Malik

Kid In Love// Shawn Mendes

Last First Kiss// One Direction

Last Kiss// Taylor Swift

Let Her Go// Passenger

Little Things// One Direction

The Memory// Mayday Parade

Moments// One Direction

Never Be//Five Seconds of Summer

Photograph// Ed Sheeran

Red// Taylor Swift

Sad Beautiful Tragic// Taylor Swift

Safety Pin// Five Seconds of Summer

See You Again// Wiz Khalifa

Terrible Things// Mayday Parade

A Thousand Years// Christina Perri

TIO// Zayn Malik

This Love// Taylor Swift

Waste The Night// Five Seconds of Summer

Wrapped Around Your Finger// Five Seconds of Summer

Youth//Troye Sivan

You Are In Love// Taylor Swift

+ + + + +

I'd like to thank these people without whom I wouldn't be where I am.

larry_5sos_bae for helping me out so much with this book, I don't know where would I be without her.

Thanks Kri, I don't say this often but I love you.

amessofdreamer for helping me out with Blaze's eulogy. And Kyle's too.

Thanks Aayu, I appreciate it a lot. That writing date was fun.

Helly_xD for being such an active reader and giving honest opinions.

Gotta love your comments, H.

And of course, thank you for reading this and voting and commenting. It means a lot to me and I hope you like Those Perfect Flaws.

Again, thank you.

Bye!