Chapter 17

Date: 4th March, 2016.

I just wanted to try this out, haha.

" If sad was a drug,

I would be high as fuck."

ALASKA'S POV

I rolled on my bed and buried my head into the soft pillow that sunk down, under the pressure. After laying there for a minute or so, I rolled over on my back and groaned. I sat up straight and made my way downstairs, I grabbed my phone on my way out and unlocked my phone, scrolling through my Instagram feed as I climbed downstairs.

I sat on the kitchen stool and called up Mum.

"When are you coming back?" I asked her as soon as she picked up on the fifth ring.

"Hello Al. I'm doing great, thanks for asking." She replied and I could imagine her rolling her eyes.

I didn't feel like speaking so I kept quiet. Mum spoke up, "Al, are you okay?"

"No, not really." I replied in a slow, weak voice.

"What's wrong?" She asked with concern in her voice and I told her everything in a state of sight stupor.

"Oh, thank God you are okay, baby. Your dad and I will be back on the next flight."

"Thank you mumma. I love you." I said and sighed. Under other circumstances, I would have told them to stay back but this time we both knew I needed her.

It was already one pm by the time I got off the phone with my mom. I ordered some takeout for Blaze, Liam and I and texted them to come over before the food arrives.

Fifteen minutes later, the front door unlocked and both of them walked in. I nodded my head at them and greeted them. I was on the couch and Liam sat besides me. Half a second later, the doorbell rang and Blaze went to collect the food.

"Money is on the counter by the door." I shouted behind him.

A minute later he returned with the Chinese takeout and set it on the coffee table. He picked me up by the waist, sat down and sat me back on his lap.

I let out a shocked sound and my heart rate increased by hundred miles per second. I'm sure Blaze could hear it and my cheeks turned red.

I blushed a lot around him. 

Liam looked at me with a smirk and I glared at him.

Liam passed me the box of noodles and the chop sticks and did the same for Blaze. Blaze had an arm wrapped around my waist and he used the same arm to hold his noodles. They ate in silence and I played with the food, not wanting to eat.