Breaking News

Uday Kapoor was used to getting things his way. He could tolerate anything but denial from others part. He was a walking dream for every girl. Right from looks to money.. he had it all but all seemed to be crashing down when his father, on his 47th birthday demanded a gift from him.

"I want you married son. And you need not work your charm in this. We are going to meet my friend in Delhi for this purpose... "

" But dad.. "

" I insist you keep your ifs and buts in your pocket my son. We are going and you are coming along . And I believe you atleast remember that whom you should be expecting to meet there. That's it "

Not in million dreams had he realised that his father would go insane like this to ask for something like this from him. 'Commitment' was not Uday Kapoor's style, maybe that's why women could only get a place in his bed. He had no heart and no compassion for others. This qualities according to him made a man weak then how 'Marriage'?? What a dung of mess had he landed in??

Fine, if his father wanted it to happen.. it will happen but His Way.

"It's time for marriage my fucking life.. it's time for marriage. "

----------------------------

So this is it guys. Prologue has the most initial part of the story. Bad boy.. shy girl.. I know it sounds cliche but please give it a try, I assure you there is much more to come. Will be updating frequently and I can tell you it's quite a different concept rather than just being a passionate love story

Please vote, comment and share. It will mean a lot. It's My first time writing a story, your support would mean moon and stars to me. So please just check the story out