Kiss me, Right now!

My body ached from the position I had slept in. I looked around and found myself on the floor by the door. May be it was really too much now. He had ruined my happy life enough by forcing me into a marriage but now he can not have a control over my life. He is no one to decide what I should do, who I should talk to and what I should talk.

I am done playing the victim, it's time for me to stand and deal. Tying my hair into a low bun, I went on to freshen up. My things were not in the bathroom so I just freshened up a bit. As I came out, someone knocked. Gingerly I opened it, not wanting to see the nuthead early in the morning.

Subah subah muh dekh lo toh pure din ka band baj jaata  hai.. Panauti kahi ka.

A little solemn but grinning face of Raghav greeted me. He had two cups of steaming coffee in his hand.

"Good morning Bhabhi", He smiled

"Good morning. Please come inside. "

I responded smiling back. Whatever happened between me and Uday, it was not his fault. He was my brother in law and this relation allows him love and respect from me and as his Bhabhi, I will never back down from fulfilling my duty.

Isme iski kya galti ki iske Uday bhai ka top floor me technical error hai.

"Here take the coffee sis in law . I hope you like it. ",  He winked sitting on the sofa .

" You did not have to. You could send by Karuna. Did you sleep well nicely last night Devar ji ",  I joked back joining him.

" Oh yes. A perfect beauty sleep. See the wonders it has done, Am looking so damn handsome. "
He exclaimed dramatically making me laugh.

We sipped our coffee chatting away about different things. Raghav was so much like Ritika, talkative and mischievous. They both would make great friends.

" Umm.. Bhabhi. I am sorry. ",  He said after a pause, confusing me.

" Why? "

He scratched the back of his neck as if trying to find a set of good words to explain.

" Because of me Bhai shouted at you last night. ",  He said lowering his head,"  I should not have hugged you"

My face heated realizing what he was talking about. This was so uncomfortable.

"Uhh.. hh. Was he that loud? Did everyone hear it in the house? "

I asked hoping the answer in negative. What if uncle heard it
It would be so shameful for me now to face everyone downstairs.

" No, no. Infact I came to know it in the morning. Bhai told me how you ended up in this room because he shouted at you and he told me how it was my fault that let him burst out on you . I will never behave that way ever again Bhabhi. I just got carried away because I was so happy to meet you and you were so wonderful to talk to in the first meeting itself. I respect you Bhabhi, I respect this relation that we have so please don't get any wrong impression about me. I hope you understand. "

He said shamefully looking at me with hope. What was even his fault in the first place? That he wanted to get along with me. Is not a brother in law like a brother itself. I felt my eyes tear up at the soft soul looking hopefully at me to not misunderstand him.

I set the coffee mug aside, moving on to sit beside him. Taking his palm in mine, I smiled.

"You are like a brother to me Raghav. You have all the rights to talk , behave how you feel comfortable and act how you actually are around me. You did nothing that you need to be sorry about. You know this relation that we have is considered as one of the best relationship in this world. We can talk like friends, tease like buddies and share like family. From next time, don't you ever think like this alright.  Whatever your brother or anyone says , it doesn't change a single thing."