Nuthead coming

He almost forgot to breath for a moment. This girl in front of him on computer screen was a definition of beauty. Those big brown eyes, full luscious lips, flawless complexion, long eyelashes and that heart capturing smiled was enough to take one's heart away. He stared at her picture for what seemed like eternity. It was hard to believe that this was the girl his father had chosen for him. It felt like he was seeing a dream carnated woman in picture.

His signature smirk made its way to his lips.. "So beautiful" he murmured

Now that he has seen this beautiful girl, it seemed impossible for him to say No. Uday Kapoor can't let beautiful woman just go. This whole idea of marriage was bullshit but with his would to be bride being this beautiful and sexy.. He Couldn't Refuse. He glanced at the picture once more studying her every feature. Her cute little nose, blushing cheeks and high cheekbones were all making her perfect. It was almost impossible to imagine that this once-upon-a-time chubby girl had turned out to be this gorgeous .

"You shouldn't have grown up to be this sexy Kanika cat (well that's what he called her in childhood when they met during holidays sometimes). But now that you have.. you got to pay for this. ".. grazing his fingers on her picture, he grinned devilishly thinking of his plan

Kanika's Pov

I don't believe this.. I BLOODY DON'T BELIEVE THIS. They want to get me MARRIED. Is this some kind of joke '

I threw the apple on the ground
" Mummy aap ki tabiyat toh thik hai (mom.. is your health alright?) What The hell are you talking. I haven't even finished studying yet"

"Stop shouting Kanu.. We only want you to just meet Uday. Stop hyperventilating. " my mom scrunched her nose on me

I am sure they have lost it.. without even thinking about me and my wishes.. they just made decision for me.

These people are not my parents.. where are they. Mummy! Papa!

I know.. am exasperating a little but who wouldn't come on. Am just 21 and here my mom is preparing dishes after dishes to welcome a guy who is coming to see me.

Bhagwanji (God) what is this.. what did I do. I didn't even steal laddoo from your puja ki thali this time

I sighed looking at my mom and then at my reflection in mirror. I was made to dress up in blue salwaar by mom with little make up.

In one night, my life turned upside down when my dad broke the news of his friend Kapoor uncle coming along with his son to see me.

I tell you.. I had never heard such horrible news ever. I literally had a stroke (okay.. am exasperating again.. but still)

I still remember that guy.. what was his name..
Yes, Uday! A self proclaimed pain in ass. Urrgh.. I hate him since childhood. Can you believe me.. he used to catch both my ponytails in childhood running back of me and say "chal mere ghore tick tick tick" (come on my horse.. run tick tick tick)

He used to irritate the life out me. Giving me names like 'baloon' 'Drum'... okay fine I admit that I was chubby.. okay really fat but fat little girls are cute.. aren't they? But that moron of a guy.. he used to make so much fun of me

I hell don't want to marry him. I don't even know how he looks. If he became bald.. If grew huge.. if he

"No... " I screamed making my mom gasp holding her chest in fear

" What happened Kanu? " She asked making her eyes big.

" Nothing Mummy. I just zoned out ".. I gulped down a chilled glass of water

Just then door bell rang.. and my mother held my hand dragging me towards the door

" I guess they came Kanu.. come lets open the door "

Oh no.. what the hell do I do now!

*****
Please vote, comment and share people. I will really appreciate it and it will also help me get motivated to wrote more