Unwanted Date

I stared ahead of me not sparing a single glance to him. Who the hell does he think he is to order me..He embarrassed me in front of my whole family asking me to come for a date.

My aunty, mummy, cousins and my own sister.. they literally whistled seeing him acting all romantic lovey dovey with me. I wish I could give him left and right there when he kissed my cheeks.. hayee rabba.. so embarrassing. That too front of mummy and aunties.

" Aaj maun wrat hai?? Or you finally learned how to behave. " he asked smirking. How much I hate that smirk

You don't hate it and you know that.

My mind was rebelling a lot these days. I turned my head towards the window trying not to talk a word with him.

" Oh come on pigtail, don't give that silent I-don't-wanna-see-you attitude. Atleast not after our ever so sensual moment in your room yesterday. "

Oh my god. I suddenly felt my face getting heated up. Last night after engagement, we almost made out. My hands clasped each other and settled on my thigh and it was already sweaty. I definitely didn't want to talk about it. Whatever happened was still so confusing to me. How could I respond to his kiss.. how could I respond to his touches. I even moaned when his hands squeezed my... damn I moaned. What was wrong with me. Why am I always so nervous around him. Why does he have such affect on me.

I was lost in my thought when I felt a warm hand caressing left side of my bare shoulder. I was wearing an off shoulder dress. Immediately my eyes widened and I turned to glare at him. His sinful fingers caressed the hollow of my neck gently while he lay there in the sit with his head resting back on seat.. giving me victorious sly smile.

" Keep your hands to yourself Mr. Kapoor if you don't want it broken, crushed and chopped in pieces. " I hissed shrugging away his arm.

I didn't say it loudly but just hissed. for a day, I was already too embarrassed so by creating a scene in front of the driver I didn't want to embarrass myself more.

" Oh come on soon to be Mrs Kapoor, it's not like you don't like it " he too whispered in my ears moving closer to me.

Mrs Kapoor... I felt a strange thing stir within me. Why did those words sound so beautiful for once.

His left hand gently pressed itself on my shoulder trying to push me close enough to himself but I moved away to left. What if the driver saw. I looked at him warning him but that nuthead.. he smirked again.

I was now stuck tightly between him and the car window and his squeezing on my bare shoulder increased. He kissed my right shoulder softly making me shiver.

By now I couldn't even speak, this is the problem.. everytime he is this close, I get tongue tied but thanks to my stars.. the car stopped with a Jerk.

bounced forward as an impact but before my head could hit the front seat with a bang, Uday placed his hand on it and my forehead came in contact with his hand.

" Are you okay?? what the hell Raghu.. Couldn't you apply the brake properly. " He asked me gently but yelled at the driver. poor guy.

I held his palm to calm him and he looked at me and his facial muscles relaxed.

Why does he get angry so quickly.. uff.

" Sir we arrived already. " Poor Raghu stuttered.

I looked outside to find us outside a restaurant named " The Paradise", it was one of the most famous restaurant here in Delhi since it had the facility of poolside tables and beautiful decor. Not bad atleast Nuthead had a good choice of date places but this was not going to have any affect on me because this is not my choice of place... where I would want to go for my date.