Questions

Statue....

That's what I have been for past half an hour. Looking at my parents, I can't believe they could be like this one day. Mummy is sobbing silently in daddy's arm and giving me those hurtful look which only makes me feel more guilty.

Just imagine... you and a guy... half naked... in a mess of situation and your parents find it out right away. What a horrendous situation will that be and that is exactly what I am going through. Nothing can be compared to that embarrassment and guilt, I feel at this moment.

"How could you do this Kanu?  We thought we gave you enough moral values to know the difference between right and wrong. "

Mummy sounded so devastated looking very hurtful at me. Her words.. those tears.. their accusation and the current situation... oh God, I just wish the Earth splits open and swallows me.

" Am sorry mummy. ",  I cried harder hiding my face in my palm. Now I know how people suicide.. this is what they must have felt like. So alone and so wrong. In this moment, I want nothing nothing more than to die. Seeing your parents hurt and shameful for yourself is the worst nightmare for everyone and I am living it.

"Bhabhi ji, it's okay. Please don't cry. What's done... is.. uhh.. done you know. They are young.. it happened. What can we do now. "

Kapoor uncle, who was there by now.. tried consoling my mother. He has been shooting daggers at Uday since he came. And Uday, that asshole is just standing by the door looking at the floor like it's Jennifer Lopez. His face is bruised by the slaps my father gave him.

He destroyed my life.. how will I make my parents understand what he did to me. Kapoor uncle loves me so much.. he loves him so much.. He will be broken if he comes to know what cheap son he has.

"You said that you did not want to marry Uday then what the hell is this. Why are you crying now."

Daddy shouted making me jump tremble in fear. My daddy is shouting at me.. I cried more harder hugging myself tighter.

"It's no use talking to her. She has already decided what she wants in life . When she can't value our love and trust.. there is no need to tell her anything."

I stared flabbergasted at my mom while she said this to daddy in pure anger and disgust not even looking at me.

Is this the trust they have on me.. They are my parents, how can they just blame me like that without even listening to me.

"Please mummy.. don't say like that. Do you even know what has happened?  Without even listening to me you are blaming. ", I stood up however with my shaky legs ," This guy. "  I pointed towards Uday giving him my dirtiest look, " Has tricked me. He took advantage of me. How can you not believe me. I hadn't come to meet him.. it was Suhani that I had come to teach. It's her house."

I broke down at the end falling down on my knees in helplessness, " He has ruined my life mummy. Do you think I will ever do something like this. How can you not trust me.. I am Your Kanu Mummy."

I cried harder not caring about anything right now..

"What we have seen is enough to break our trust Kanika. You have ashamed us. It must be our fault that we couldn't raise you better. May be Uday is wrong but you aren't innocent as well. There is nothing more to say in this. Now If you are done lying.. get up and let's go home. "

I don't know what is hurting more, the fact that a guy ruined my innocence or my parents hurtful words. My life seems so meaningless all of a sudden. Even death must be better than what I feel right now.

I kept on staring at my parents retreating back who just left me there sitting broken and shattered and moved out.

Hot streams of fresh tears made its way down my face again and I clutched myself more tightly sobbing more harder.

"Now you know what it feels to be down in your parent's eyes? "

His masculine voice.. so much cold and closer.. whispered in my ear.

Surprised at his words, I turned around.. my eyes all puffy and swollen from hours of crying.

" What.. do you mean? " my voice shuddered looking at him. His eyes were red as well but in an undefined anger and vengeance.

" Remember the day you had opened your big mouth in front of my dad showing him the worst side of me. He had looked at me with same disgust and hurt with which your dear mother looked at you today. "

So this was the reason.. how can someone stoop so low.

" So how did you like the payback? "

He asked gritting his teeth like it was hurting him to even talk to me.

Shocked and terribly hurt, I stared at him not knowing what to say. It was all his trap... this wasn't even Suhani's house, Kapoor Uncle told us when I said them about Suhani. It was all a ploy made by Uday to bring me here and trap me in his disgusting game.

But something just did not fit in, how could Suhani do this to me. I have known her for past three months. That girl always seemed so sweet. Was her sweetness a mask as well  and if It wasn't her house then how come she was here?? What had happened to me that I fell sick all of a sudden and if that girl wasn't Suhani then who was she exactly?? And if what Uday claims has happened then why can't I feel it??  Am tired, sore but not that way, am a girl I can sense it but no... I can't feel that.

So many questions and  confusions. I can't let this happen to me. I will prove that am innocent even if my parents don't believe me. Am NOT. A. WEAKLING. Yes, I will prove myself.

******

Thank you so much to all you wonderful people out there for voting and commenting .. this was a short update I know but what to do, am just trying to update regularly and this much is all that I can manage. Next update will be longer though.