A Horrible Morning

I buried my head more into the pillow which seemed too hard to be made of stuffed cotton. However, the warmth that it gave me was very comforting. My body felt numb and tired while my head had that stinging pain like that of a hangover.

With some efforts that I had to apply on myself .. I opened my eyes to come face to face with a very wierd looking pillow. It's cover was like a sheet of skin.

I poked the pillow and it did not sink back. It had bones and flesh.

Pillow mein muscles.. hayee rabba

Still sleepy and now more groggily I fisted my palm and hit that pillow.

"Ahh.. What the.. ", that pillow suddenly vibrated with that sound.

Oh my god.... it was not a pillow. It was a chest... a broad well built chest. My head felt so heavy that I could not register what just happened.

Clutching my head with both my palm, I hurriedly got up and my headache increased.

"uhh.. hh. ", I grumbled still sleepy and looked around.

It was very unfamiliar. Flashes of very unclear scenes like Coming to Suhani's house - tuition - feeling sick - puking - lying on bed-someone touching me intimately - then Uday's face moved in my mind

Oh no.. Uday

Instantly my head turned on my side and there he was with his signature smirk with both his palms under his head looking at me amused .

" Rise and Shine Beautiful "

His one hand moved out from beneath his head and raised up to remove some hair from my face and gently tucked it behind my ear.

I scanned him forcing my brain to remember what happened last night but my memories were too hazy and blur. Instead trying to remember anything was only hurting my head more.

" What are you doing here? "

I pushed myself away a bit from him still clutching my head. This pain was getting too much now. My eyes were all watery and body felt really sore.

" Still having the headache baby? Don't worry I will take care of it. Why don't you lie down. "

He spoke in a sweet voice and moved closer removing the duvet from his body. What I saw next just moved the world around me . Totally horrified I took in the most sexy yet drastic sight in front of me.

OH My freaking Shoot sugar salty Chocolate caramel Jesus... He WAS HALF NAKED only in his boxers that too hung low on his hips. There were red nail marks on some part of his chest and and smudged lipstick stain on his neck.. the same shade of brick red that I apply, God please No. Don't tell me it's... oh no, It was dried and rubbed but still there. His hair was all ruffled like someone had ran their fingers through them again and again

As if like an automatic action, my eyes quickly averted from him to look down at myself. I WAS IN NOTHING BUT A SHIRT. A male Shirt.. HIS SHIRT.

Everything instantly felt zooming and spinning around me. I can't believe this. How could he. Pushing the last nerves of my strength, I sprang down from the bed. The shirt that I was wearing felt so revealing all of a sudden.

My eyes were already shimmering helplessly with tears as I took in the sight around me. We were both half naked... him in boxers and me in his shirt and my panties... Only. Our clothes were thrown all over the room and the bed sheet was all crumpled while the pillows lay scattered all over.

I looked at Uday who was by now standing right beside me smiling with raised eyebrows . It was a smile that spoke volumes of words. Words of mockery at my helplessness without making sound. His eyes had that gleam of victory like he had achieved something.