And He heard..

Uday's Pov

I stared at the beautiful fragile girl sleeping peacefully beside me. Remembering last night, I placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. Everytime I get near her, I discover something new. She isn't like any of those girls that I have been with nor is she something extremely unique but she is different in her own way and that is what attracts me the most.
Yesterday seeing her in bridal dress wearing Mangalsutra and sindoor, I just couldn't control myself. She looked ravishing and the fact that she is my wife.. completely mine now  pushed me on the edge.

Initially I had just joked about the wedding night but when she haughtily ignored me and flared with temper, I lost it. I had to let her know that she can't get away with ignoring me... now that am her husband.

But as soon as I got close to her, all thoughts flew out of my head. Her big brown eyes that always speak volumes of her innocence distracted me from everything else and that's how our first married kiss took place. It wasn't unintentional when I said her sorry because somewhere deep down, I always wanted to apologize to her for my doings and last night, when she was in my arms all willingly.. I had to tell her.

I caressed her hair as she lay beside me breathing evenly. She must be tired.. when I brought her on bed after she slept on top of me, she didn't even stir once.

Kissing her one last time on her cheeks, I got out of the bed. Dad was downstairs having his coffee, so I joined him after freshening up.

"Isn't Kanika awake? ", He inquired in his usual cold tone not even looking at me.

" No ", I sipped my black coffee replying equally uninterested.

We sat there in silence after that since both us had nothing to talk. This is how exactly our relationship had become and to be very frank, I have started to give a damn about it.

I continued checking my mailbox in my phone while he read his newspaper.

Soft tinkles of anklet made its sound and we turned around to see Kanika coming down dressed in beautiful peacock green saree. She looked breathtaking as ever.

"Good morning uncle ", she spoke taking dad's blessing.

" Good morning darling. Did you sleep well? ", My dad asked her sweetly admiring his daughter in law.
He and his obsession for her.

A faint ting of pink spread on her face and I knew she was blushing remembering last night. I smirked staring at my phone not wanting dad to notice it.

" Yes uncle, I did. Uhh... did you have your breakfast? "

" No.. in fact I was thinking why don't you cook for us something today if that's okay with you darling. Let me taste my daughter in law 's food. "

She just smiled nodding in yes making dad even happier and went towards the kitchen.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw her signalling something to me.

" What ", I mouthed

She slammed her hand on her head in annoyance.

Come here ... she said softly signalling with her hand.

I looked at dad who again got busy with the newspaper so slowly I shifted from my seat and went to her.

" What happened Wifey?", I asked smirking at her

"Where is the kitchen? ", she asked all confused

" Wow.. so miss Kanika Malhotra can't even find a kitchen by herself? ", I mocked playfully

She rolled her big brown eyes in irritation and stomped her foot.

" Okay okay.. this way it is. ", I lead her to the kitchen.

" Thanks ", she mumbled looking at the maids that were already there working.

" Oh come on Wifey, just thanks. ", I grabbed her waist pulling her close to me.

One more thing that I gave come to know about her is that she feels extremely shy when I get all naughty with her infront of others. I still remember when I had gone to her house to ask her out, all her aunties, neighbours and cousins were there and she was flushed to hear me openly asking her out on a date.

"What are you doing.. leave.. Go.. shooh ", She hissed under breath pushing me away.

" No.. I won't. First say thanks properly. ", tightening my hold around her.. I demanded.

She gave me a dirty look muttering curses under her breath.

" Breakfast me thank you hi khaoge??"

I chuckled. That's the fiesty little Wifey I know.

Pecking her cheeks quickly, I let go of her and winked making her glare a me.

"Get out. You are useless ", she spoke softly rolling her eyes at me and I laughed leaving her to do the cooking.

Kanika's Pov

Rubbing my cheeks again and again, I tried to remove the traces of his kiss. How incredibly oblivious this man is.

I asked the maids to help me out with the breakfast and within no time everything was ready. Kapoor uncle was getting ready for office in his room so I set the table and moved to my room.. I meant to say Our room

Dialing the number, I checked around myself to make sure that am all alone.

"Hello.. it's Kanika here. Is it ready?"

"Yes it is.. "

" Good. If possible today or else tomorrow I am coming to take it. You know what you got to do right. You have to help me out through this.. please. "

" You know I will do whatever you say. "

" Thanks and don't worry everything is happening accordingly "

Disconnecting the call, I breathed a sigh of relief and turned back to go down.

" What's happening accordingly? " he asked raising an eyebrow... suspicion written all over his face.

Ho gya satyanash!!

**********