A daring kiss

I opened my eyes to an unfamiliar room. The he bed that I was on must be having the best mattress ever. It was so soft and comfortable. I felt warm and cozy. I had a mild headache right now but other than that I felt perfectly alright.

Slowly I got up stretching my hand upwards when

"Don't do that pigtail if you don't want me all over on you right now "

I froze....

where was I??  This is not my room... and wait!  That was nuthead's voice.

Standing by the doorframe was his highness.. nuthead the great. Slowly it started to sink in. Me in bald.. I mean principal's office... he coming in.. spinning a never existing story.. lift scene.. me crying.. he worrying... he was worried, I still remember that.. and then me fainting like an idiot in his arms.

"Earth to pigtail. Come back Ms fainter "

Fainter?? is that even a word. huh

" What am I doing here?  who brought me here and whose room is this? "

I asked totally confused and looked at him properly finally and damn.. he was looking hot. In a black vest and white pants he looked like some magazine model. So good looking and...

yes yes admire your enemy. Go jump on him. Infact go eat him up  My mind immediately scolded me. I averted my gaze to another side not wanting him to catch me openly checking him out.

"Well well all in all answer to your question is that you fainted two hours ago and I would have left you lying there in the college lobby but then again I can't do that to  my soon to be wife so I brought you here in a nearby hotel. I have already informed your mom that you are with me. "

He said settling himself on the recliner near the bed. I swear I don't know how I fainted when I eat like an elephant, sleep like a horse and rest whole day at home. I have never ever fainted till date and today I had to.. that too in his arms.

Haddd hai buri kismat ki bhi
And here, he was nicely mocking at me,

"Listen I did not faint purposely that you are taunting me and what is this nonsense soon to be wife and all. When did I agree to marry you. Are you mad or something. The way you created a scene in bald.. I mean principal's office. what was all that and......... "

" God you girl just shut up " he interrupted me irritated putting a hand on my mouth before jumping on bed

Hey bhaggu what is he doing. My mouth. arrgh

" Yo... wh.. le... mm.. yo.. " I tried to speak but this is how it came out. He had put his palm on my mouth to shut me up. That moron

" You know what... I don't understand how my father is so crazy about making you his daughter in law. you are so irritating and dumb. " he tightened his palm on my mouth sitting opposite to me on bed.

I tried to free his hand from my hand but damn. .. he is strong.

Dhai kilo ka haath wala banda. acch

" Now listen enough of your nonsense. Am going to remove my hand but don't you dare shout or speak in loud voice. This is a hotel room. I don't want you doing any drama so like a good woman behave yourself so that we can talk. I know it's hard for a girl like you but just for some minutes behave like a good woman "

Girl like me?? hain???

He removed his hand from my mouth finally letting me breath properly. But wait.. he just passed a comment on me

" What do you mean by a girl like me? tell me? " I angrily stared at him

" Someone who is very idiotic. " he smugly replied rolling his eyes and plopping down on pillow beside me

Before he could put his head on pillow I snatched it making his head slide down,

" You seriously have some mental issues. first of all stop passing all sorts of such comments on me and secondly I will speak what I want to you can not stop me"

"Don't shout I said " this time he spoke in a menacing voice

But like I care, I got out of the bed throwing the pillow on his face,

" Thank you so much for getting me here but no thanks . It would have been better if I was lying there on the floor. Atleast someone else would have dropped me to home and I would not have to see your face. What kind of a gentleman brings an unconscious girl to a hotel room instead of dropping her home "

I took my purse which I saw lying on the bedside table and prepared to leave, glaring one last time at him.
As I turned the door knob to get out,  A hand swiftly grabbed my waist from behind turning my around and in next moment, my face came in contact with his broad chest

" You see sweetheart... I do. I told you not to raise your voice.. didn't I. And where do you think you are going. " his voice hardened while he looked angrily and frustrated at me .

He grabbed my purse from my hand and threw it on the floor,

" Am not a patient man Kanika so next time don't provoke me. If I am being easy with you doesn't mean I will tolerate all your nonsense alright."

He leaned forward closing the distance between us and I exhaled a long breath. Again, it was happening. His voice though scary but still sounded so hoarse to me. I could feel myself growing weak with his nearness again. Why was this happening.

For a moment, we both just stared at each other but then I felt something. His caressing.. he was caressing my waist over my top. We were so near that I could feel his breath on my face. His warm breath that was making it impossible for my heart to beat slowly

"Pl.. please move back " I placed my hand on his chest trying to push him back but instead he moved a little more forward clutching both my wrist tightly with both his hands and putting them on either side.

" Ahh.. Stop it what are you doing " I shouted in anger this time,

"  if you think by doing all this you will get to marry me then let me clear your misunderstanding mister I was very much sure when I said that I am not interested in marrying you so stop all this. And how dare you to touch me like this." 

"You really don't understand simple language isn't it. Well... good then other than just touching, let me show what else I can do to you "
With that he placed his lips on mine

OH MY GOD.. He is Kissing Me!!

****************

Here is another update guys. Enjoy! And yeah I don't really like writing anything before or after the chapter but just wanted to inform that past days updates were slow due to my hurt hand since it was difficult for me to type. But now It will not be so. Am perfectly fine now so updates will be frequent or may be even regular

Please vote and Comment. Let me know if you are liking the story or not.