Shout and kiss

I stared at his face like he was the eight wonder of the world. How dare he... this guy is seriously mad.

"Are you out of your mind? ", I almost yelled pushing him off.

" Asking your own wife for a wedding night is madness? ", he asked shamelessly raising an eyebrow

Himmat toh dekho..

" Just shut up. You want to sleep on the bed right.. fine, sleep. I will sleep anywhere in this room. I see, you have some serious emotional attachment with this bed of yours that why sharing it is making you go crazy . Ja Marr ja apne bed pe "

I glared back replying arrogantly. Taking a pillow and blanket, I walked slightly pushing him while passing by.

He stood there for sometime while I settled on the sofa. Covering myself with the duvet, I glared at him for one last time only to find him staring as well.

"What happened? Don't want to sleep? Broke up with your bed? ",
I mocked rolling my eyes sarcastically
" Shut up! ", He shouted

What the..

" Stop shouting "

" Why will I? Let the whole world know that my wife doesn't want to perform her wifely duty "

My eyes widened hearing him shamelessly demand about something like that. One thing is sure, I can never understand this man. His fluctuating behavior of bittersweet flavor is going to be the death of me one day.

" Don't you have any shame? Are you that desperate? ", I hissed shooting daggers at him through my eyes.

He walked slowly towards the sofa, making me shrink back a little. His eyes had a gleam that seem to terrify me of his motives. I pulled my duvet closer to myself while trying my best to look stronger.

"If things haven't yet made its place in your brain then let me elaborate it to you... We are married. And you are tied to me forever so whether you like it or not.. today or tomorrow, you have to become mine in all senses. You understand what I mean now.. don't you. ",

In his most suave , husky and menacing tone he whispered sitting closely next to me. I shifted a bit, not being able to tolerate this extremely close proximity.

Everytime he came this near, all my senses seem to zone out. I sat there hugging the duvet around me tightly not knowing what to reply.

Leaning a bit more to my side, he removed a strand of my hair putting it behind my ear, slowly while grazing his fingers softly on my skin in the process.

I turned my face sideways to stop myself from feeling this deep sensation but that only encouraged him more. He again moved more closer and my breathing hitched.

Softly blowing on the side of my face, his index finger traced the outline of my lips and my heartbeat went wild.

This sudden feeling of belonging, this utmost desire being touched by him was not voluntary but everytime he came closer, I loosened myself. Not that I don't know what's happening is wrong but right now being touched by him is what matters.

It's indescribable what I feel for this man, from now on my husband to be precise. I don't love him but I still can't bring myself to hate him. I don't like him near me yet I can't push him away everytime he touches me. This unknown feeling towards him is eating me inside out everyday.

Staring into his expressive eyes, I feel myself loosing into those pools which are filled with desire. Desire to take me, to make me completely his.

His fingers slowly moved down tracing my skin while he snuggles his face in my hair inhaling me.

"Please... don't ", I hear myself whisper in a meek voice that is already hoarse with passion to live this moment.

" Why not Kanika. For once at least tell me why not?", He whispers back in my hair while his fingers brush on my throat.

Closing my eyes I lean back finally enjoying his touches and he takes that as a advance to lean a bit more over me. As I lie down, he hovers over me lying on top. The small sofa suddenly seem to fit both of us in it as he lies on top but not totally putting his weight on me.

Caressing my neck with his fingers, he moves his face from my hair to look into my eyes. We stare at each other completely lost in the heat of the moment. His face begins to inch closer and I close my eyes in anticipation.

"Do you think it's wrong if I kiss you right now? ", He asked softly staring at my lips.

Out of breath and senses, I just keep my eyes close waiting for him to devour me. Right or wrong.. whatever it may be, for now nothing matters. I lift my hand from my sides to gently hold him and he kisses the corner of my mouth.

A pure wave of ecstasy rushes through me as his lips touches mine. Slowly nibbling, sucking my lips.. in unison his tongue traces the partings begging for permission to deepen it and I oblige him instantly.

I feel myself floating to a different world as his tongue claim it's right. It's not a kiss of dominance or roughness but sensuality. We both seem to melt due to its effect as I tighten my hold around him pulling him closer.

My fingers don't move into his hair because more than it, I need to hold him close to make myself believe that it's him, it's really him who is loving me. I feel stronger, loved and happier with each moment he deepens the kiss.

We both pull apart the same time, panting to breath a gentle smile tucks both our lips.

"We are crazy ", we both say at same time and burst out laughing.

He flips me off so that am on top of him right now, and holds me tight by my waist. I rest my head on his chest hearing his heartbeat as we lay silently.

" Am sorry. ", He says and I smile.

********