Why Nervous??

Kanika's Pov

I could hear my own heartbeat. It was just not beating but drumming. His brown orbs were piercing through mine as if analyzing my every feature.

'A Greek God'.. the only way I can describe him. He was always fit, tall and well built but yet this man standing.. okay scratch that, sitting in front of me was no where close to that 11 yr old boy who used to be in top of my hate list. This man had that strong dominating aura around himself. His every move shouts Class, he is so hand....

Shut up Kanika.. Remember he is here to marry you. Stop drooling you brainless fool

I saw him looking at him smirking like he had just caught me doing something. I slightly frowned trying to hide my blush and look away

Now am blushing too.. damn you stupid cheeks..

"So Kanika bete.. you are in your final year of bachelors right? " Kapoor uncle asked in a sweet voice.
He has always been good to me.. a really sweet person. No wonder my dad loves him

" Yes Uncle, Am in science stream with bio honours" I smiled gently at him

"That's great bete.. I see you are very serious about that biomedical engineering.. that's really nice. what are your planning for future "

Marrying your son.. since you have already decided on my behalf. Not at all thank you for that uncle

I gave him a tight smile" umm.. I still have a half a year to go uncle . Am finalising with universities and moreover everything depends on my final year's result." Inhaling a deep breath, I again spoke but softly "but whatever it may be.. marriage is definitely no where in my mind."

On that, Mr hot shot gave me a glance lifting his eyes up from his cellphone. My mother was definitely shooting daggers at me through her eyes while Kapoor uncle gave out a loud laugh.

From corner of eyes, I saw Uday smiling a bit and looking at me . It was more like taunting 'really-big-mouth' look

"Looks like you are well informed beta. But trust me , am your Kapoor uncle in front of whom you have grown.. my sweetheart. Whatever YOU want will happen beta. Please don't think otherwise."

I don't know why but I felt really nice after hearing him say that . I remembered there was a time when this old man used to bring me chocolate, tie ponytails for me when he stayed over at our place and play hide and seek with me. A moment of guilt washed over me.

" Am sorry.. "

" No beta.. don't be please. Infact am so happy that you spoke your mind. " He again smiled

Uday Pov

I chuckled at her little fiesty act. My father loves her no wonder. She is sweet and funny at same time but little does she know, this innocence is gonna have no damn effect on me .. whether she wants or not. This 'Marriage' WILL HAPPEN.

Before my dad gives her more assuring words, I planned to intervene " Dad, can I visit washroom?" and as expected her mom chirped in

"Sure bete, Kanu show him the way"

Just perfect

I saw her eyes being big for a moment as she looked at her mom. I know mom can be irritating at times. poor girl was facing it right now.

She nervously got up and looking at me once before turning away as I followed her

She is nervous? Really? Seems like Uday effect is working on her too. Time to have some fun

**********
Please Vote, Comment and Share friends. If you are reading this and you like it then please let me know through your votes and comment. It will really make me feel so good. Please