The Meeting [Edited]

Maddison's POV

"Mads, you lucky girl, you've got table five" Ryan said as he nudged me on his way to the cashier.

I took the cup I was wiping with me, as I followed him to the cashier.

"What's so special about table five?" I asked, trying to find table five over the sea of customers.

Monday mornings were the worst!

I still don't understand how people get up so early in the morning, just to come and drink coffee.

"Didn't you see them coming in? They don't have a face or a butt I could forget" he smirked. "I still can't believe there are two of them! It's like buy one get one free, except the one with blue eyes stands out more!" He exclaimed.

"Wow Ryan. Wow" I said, sarcasm evident in my voice. "Don't you have a boyfriend?"

"Hey! Patrick and I are doing absolutely great! It doesn't matter if either, him or I stare at other guys, he's the one I love!" He smiled.

I smiled at him, and started to walk toward table five. There were two men seated at the table. Ryan wasn't lying about the guys. They were pretty hot! But one stood out more than the other.

He had dark brown hair, and sparking blue eyes. The other man, looked very similar, but a little younger, and kind of skinny? Both of them were wearing suits so I guessed they were probably business men or something.

"Hi! Can I take your order?" I smiled at the two men sitting at the table as I took out my notepad and pen.

"I'll have a latte" the skinny one smiled.

"One cappuccino" the one with blue eyes said, with no emotion in his voice whatsoever, since he was too busy scrolling through his phone.

Asshole

I wrote down their orders and put on a fake smile as I made my way back to where Ryan was standing, who, by the anxious look on his face, was obviously waiting to know what happened.

"So? How was mister sexbomb?" He smirked at me.

"A total asshole" I grumbled, as I handed the order slip to the kitchen. "Why're all the good guys either taken or gay?"

His face instantly fell, before he burst out into fits of laughter.

"Mads you're too much" he laughed.

I just rolled my eyes at him.

"I still can't believe it's your last day here" he sighed, obviously disappointed.

"Yeah, me neither" I sighed. "But the job is really good, the pay is great, and... I need to save up" I mumbled.

"One latte, one cappuccino" the lady from the kitchen yelled.

"That's them" I groaned at I walk toward the kitchen table.

"Fuck him hard!" Ryan yelled behind me.

I turned around and flipped him off, before continuing to walk toward table number five.

As I put the two mugs of coffee down, the younger one smiled and muttured a thanks, while the asshole just nodded his head in approval, and then signalled me to leave.

Let me change his name. From 'asshole' to 'douche bag'

After a few minutes the place was totally swamped. I was so caught up in taking orders, serving coffee and running between the cashier and different customers, that I didn't notice that the skinny guy from table 5 kept trying to get my attention.