A Different Side of the CEO

Maddison's POV

"Maddison I need you to come to the office today"

"What? But it's Saturday! Isn't this supposed to be my day off?"

"Yes. But something urgent has come up and I need you in my office as soon as possible!"

"But it's Saturday!" I groaned.

"Maddison" he said in a warning tone.

"Fine" I groaned as I put the phone down and walked back into the hall.

"What's up? Who kept trying to call you?" Jason grumbled.

"The grade A pain in my ass. I need to be at work on a freaking Saturday. Can you believe that?"

"Quite believable with Mr. CEO" he chuckled.

"Mia! Can you drop me off to work?" I yell.

"Yeah fine. Hurry up. I'm going out"

"Wait going out? What do you mean going out?" Ally suddenly asked.

"I have a date" she giggled.

"A DATE!?" Ally and I yelled together.

"Yeah" she shrugged.

"We are not done here, but I'm gonna take a shower and on the way to work you're telling me the whole story" I state as I walked to my room.

******

"Spill Amelia"

"Spill what?"

"You know what I mean Mia!" I groaned.

"Okay okay... Well he's the guy Ally told me to talk to at the club last night. He's sweet, kind, funny..." she blushed.

"Oh my god you totally like him!" I yelled.

"Yeah I do" she blushed.

"So what's his name?"

"Aaron"

"Oooh... Aaron what?"

"Okay enough lover girl, we're here" she laughed as she stopped the car.

"We're still not done" I laughed as I got out of the car.

I quickly walk into the building and got into the lift. Just like Mr. CEO said, he was in his office, his back turned to me.

"Hey" I smiled cheerfully.

The coffee really helped.

He turns around and glares at me, his eyes gesturing to the phone he was holding in his right hand.

"Sorry" I mouthed to him as I sat down on one of the chairs opposite his desk.

After about five minutes, he put the phone down and turned around to face me.

"What are you wearing?" He frowned as he looked me up and down.

"Um... Clothes?" I shrugged.

"I meant why are you wearing jeans to work?"

"Because technically this is my day off and the only reason I'm here, is because you kind of forced me to come"

"Fine. I need you to sort those files out in alphabetical order" he grumbled as he looked at the mountain of files on his desk.

"Okay boss-zilla" I mumbled under my breath.

******

It was nearly six o'clock by the time I was done sorting out the files, and boy I was starving. Throughout the past six hours, Xavier had been firing and yelling at people over the phone.