Like Sex On A Stick

Maddison's POV

"Morning mum" I smiled as I walked into the kitchen and wrapped my arms around her from behind.

"Morning" She smiled back. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yup"

"Did Alice keep you up?"

"Not really... I mean she is a child after all" I chuckled as I rolled my eyes.

"Can I ask you a question mum?" I asked as I sat on one of the barstools.

"Ofcourse you can sweetie. What's going on?"

"What do you think of Xavier?"

"What do you mean?" She asked, her eyebrows creasing in confusion.

"Just... What do you think of him? Do you like him or..."

"I most certainly do like him, Maddison. Why? Are you having second thoughts?"

"No. Not at all! Its just that... I feel like I don't know where this is going. It's been seven months, and don't get me wrong here, I do love him a lot, but I just don't know where this is going or how we're going to end up or anything" I sighed.

"Sweetie, you just need to talk to him and see whats going on. "

"I don't want to seem like I'm having second thoughts or anything" I mumbled.

"But if you're worried, it's only right for you to talk to him right?"

"I guess you're right... I'm probably just being paranoid right now"

My mum shrugged and smiled at me.

"Why don't you take him to the lake today?"

"That's a great idea" I grinned.

******

A few days later, Xavier and I left my house, and left for New York. Since we celebrated Christmas with my family, we were going to spend New Years with his family. Xavier was quite keen on celebrating both, Christmas and New Years with my family itself, but I felt bad. What kind of girlfriend would I be if I stopped my boyfriend from spending new years with his own family? Plus, I was dying to see Sienna and her baby. The last time I saw her, the baby, Sophia had just started crawling. She was adorable.

The annual company gala was also on the 28th of December, 3 days before new years. It was also going to be in New York.

******

By the time the plane landed in New York, it was about six o'clock in the evening. When we got out of the plane, I saw a bunch of bodyguards, and beside them, were Sienna and Rachel.

"Xav!" The two of them yelled as they ran up to him and hugged him from either side.

Now that I'd seen Matthew, Sienna looked exactly like a miniature version of her dad, and had inherited her dad's dark brown hair, and light blue eyes, they almost sparkled in the light. She was wearing a white button down top with the sleeves rolled up to her elbows, and dark blue jeans.