A Night To Remember

Maddison's POV

It had been a tiring month. Mr. CEO was a piece of work. Every two minutes, my intercom would buzz, ''Maddison I need you to do something... Maddison, I need you in my office... Maddison, my coffee isn't hot enough... Maddison, my coffee is too hot now!"

He couldn't ever sit in one place! It was like his life mission to make my life totally miserable!

I sighed as I walked over to my apartment door, and started to dig inside my bag for my keys. I finally found them and inserted my key into the keyhole.

"I'm home" I yelled.

"Finally!" I heard Allison yell from her room.

She came out a few seconds later, wearing a long, white oversized shirt.

"Mads, would you please come clubbing with me? And talk some sense into my dear older sister, and tell her to start living!? She's twenty-eight now! She's allowed into clubs and bars! You don't need a fake ID anymore! We're not in school!" She yelled.

"I just don't want to come! I don't like going to clubs! I don't like drinking and dancing with random sweaty people! I never stopped you from going!" Amelia yelled as she came out of the kitchen.

"That's great! You can be our designated driver! You're not going to drink, so you'll be sober when Mads and I aren't!"

"Who said Mads was going?"

"Who said she wasn't?"

Ladies and gentlemen, meet Allison and Amelia Edwards. Twins. While both were blonde and had green eyes, they were total opposite. Allison was more outgoing and loud, while Amelia was more of an introvert and quiet.

"MADDIE" they both yelled, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I groaned.

"We're going clubbing right?" Allison asked, her eyes begging me to come.

No!
Why would I go to a club?
I'm tired and annoyed that my boss is such a pain and a total asshole?

Wait!
I need to let go!
Maybe for just one night, I'll let go.
What harm can just one night do?

"Let's go"

******

It took an hour for Allison to get both Amelia, me and her fully dressed, with make up and all.

I looked myself up and down in the mirror. I felt different. I looked different. I didn't look anything like the Maddison I knew. I was wearing a strapless, figure hugging black lace dress, with black pumps. My dark brown hair was curled and placed to one side, and I had red lipstick on, to bring out my 'skin tone', in Allison's words.

We reached the club in twenty minutes. It looked pretty fancy, judging from the long line of people, which extended out of the building. As I walked past the long line of people, I couldn't help noticing the number of teenagers in the line. They were probably trying to get in with fake ID's and I chuckled to myself at the thought of that.

Allison knew the owner of the club, so as soon as she told the bouncers she was a friend of Jackson's, they immediately let us in. As the bouncer opened the door, I heard a bunch of the teenagers behind me groan. I grinned;